Ashleys new girl?

Ashleys pov

So wait this was the Snow Jay I was best friends with?

"Ash who is this?" Jake said as he came up to me.

"This is Snow Jay. remember the girl I've talked about" I said. I used to be in love with her and my feelings seem to be coming back. "The girl that was a book worm that had no other friends than you?" Jake asked me confused I nodded. "Yeah well I changed, I'm not a nerd anymore" Snow said looking at me. "have you changed?" Sha asked me and giggled. I nodded yes "Liar! You're still a player in a rock band. You still party and drink. You still get a different girl every day" cc said as he came up to us. "Bye Ashley" Snow said as she kissed me on the cheek and walked out of the waiting room. "What guys? I'm really into Snow" I said pissed at the guys. Tjats the one thing she hated about me back in high school and that's why we stopped talking. "Sorry we were just being honest" Jake said. I didn't even get her number.

3 hours later

All the youtubers were forced to leave an hour ago, we don't know why and we don't know what happened between Dottie and Legacy.  We walked into Legacy's room and saw her and Jinxx cuddling as Andy was on his phone. "AWWW The siblings are cuddling" Sammi said because she arrived an hour ago. "DOLL!" Jinxx yelled and got up and came and picked Sammi up and kissed her. Legacy simply pouted and I laughed. "No more cuddles" She said looking down. Andy quickly got of his phone and laid in Jinxx's spot and said, "I'll cuddle you babe". Legacy smiled and started cuddling with Andy. "Relationship goals" I heard from the door and noticed it was Ella, Jake quickly kissed her and stayed hugging her. I wish I could do these things with Snow Jay.

"ASHLEY WAKE UP" CC yelled in my face. "what" I asked blinking. "You spaced out for 5 minutes" Andy said as he was still laying with Legacy. "What's wrong?" Legacy asked. I sighed and started to think again. "He saw the girl he's always talked about, Snow Jay and after CC told her that he didn't change at all since high school she left" Jake said as him and Ella swayed. "What was Ashley like back in high school?" Legacy asked as she looked at me confused. "Just the way he is now. A bass player in a band with an asshole attitude and a fuckboy player" Jinxx said shrugging, Sammi then slapped him behind the head and Legacy's mouth opened. "She used to hate that about me and that's why she stopped talking to me, but I really do like her" I confessed looking down. "Well if a guy was like that I wouldn't date him either" Legacy said and looked at Andy who only looked down. "Neither would I" Ella said as she stared at Jake who smiled proudly at her for being a good boyfriend. "Same" Sammi said as she kissed Jinxx. I sighed and looked down ashamed. I'm going to get her. Legacy's face softened and she got onto Andy's phone and giggled as she typed. She wouldn't show us. Soon our phones beeped and it was a twitter notification from Andy and I was tagged. It said "........