11: OH NO! Austin and Trixie.

Legacy's P.O.V.

We walked in to Nando's and I bumped into someone. "Watch it Bitch'' She said. I recognized that voice. It was the Girl from School who was also my Bully. Her name was Trixie. "Sorry" I stuttered. "oh look Mally's here I mean Leggy" She said laughing. "Trixie Babe please leave Legacy or Mallory or whatever alone" Said the guy. His voice sounded familiar. Then I noticed It was Austin Catalpa. He was my ex-Best friend. But once we started 8th grade I turned into the emo and he got embarrassed with hanging with me so he just ditched me and left for the populars, he was also my HUGE crush. "Hi Austin or Marlete or Whatever" I said. His original name was Marlete Catalpa. "It's Austin duh everybody knows that" He said pissed. "really cause I remember this guy who was really sweet and promised me that he would be there for me over anything, And you know I know your Bisexual. Yeah his name was Marlete so if you find him tell him I'm looking for him" I said. He just grabbed Trixie and started making out with her. "Ha your just jealous I'm happy and popular" He said. "Leave Legacy alone" Sammi said finally standing up for me "Wow Mallory getting your what 50 year old friend to help you pathetic" Trixie said. "I'm only 24" Sammi hissed. "Sure is she your girlfriend lezbo much" Austin said but deep down I know he looked guilty. "actually she's my girlfriend" I heard A different guy say behind me. I turned and it was Andy. I went up to him and kissed him passionately. "And who are you" Trixie asked not caring "Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides" Austin said "I'm a huge fan" HE said. Me and SAmmi started laughing "what" Andy asked "He's lying he would have already known you guys were dating since the news already spread. He's obviously Fake Andy he called Your girlfriend: Mallory or whatever, he called me old!, he called her pathetic, and a lesbian" Sammi said. "WOW ok let's go Legacy and Sammi Jinxx is waiting for us" Andy said. "Wait I'm sorry Legacy I didn't mean it, I haven't changed my number so call me" Austin told me walking away with a pissed Trixie. We just went home.