Jake is pissed..... why?

Jinxx's P.O.V.

I walked out of my room with Andy to see Legacy and Sammi but Sammi was crying. "Why is my baby crying" I asked and hugged legacy then ran to my sammi doll. "She thinks you don't love her" Jake said. "I do love you baby" I told sammi. "Prove it" She said. I picked her up and took her with me to my car and we left somewhere

Ashley's P.O,V

"hey legacy we missed you" I said to Legacy. She had really changed. "I missed you guys too" I said. "How are your twins" CC asked. "They are ok" she said. I looked and Andy kept staring at her. "Biersack, take a picture it will last longer" Legacy spat. I'm guessing she still isn't over that sad break up. Jake kept glaring at Andy, what's up with him? "I got to go, text me later CC, Jake, and Ash. Andy you can't text me since you don't have my number, bye" she said and left. "ANDREW DENNIS BIERSACK, HOW COULD YOU BE OK WITH BREAKING UP WITH HER" Jake yelled. He was about to punch Andy but CC held him back. "I'M SORRY I DIDN'T WANT TO BUT JULIET WAS WITH MY BABY AND I DIDN'T KNOW THAT JULIET AND LEGACY KNOW EACH OTHER" andy yelled back. "THE FUCK, BIERSACK YOU HAD A GOOD GIRL NAMED LEGACY AND YOU LET HER SLIP OUT OF OUR LIVES WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" JAKE yelled trying to punch Andy but me and CC were holding him back. "LOOK I'M SORRY IF I COULD I WOULD ASK HER TO FORGIVE ME AND GIVE ME A SECOND CHANCE" "FORGET IT BIERSACK YOU HURT HER TO MUCH THE POOR GIRL CUT FOR YOU, THAT'S RIGHT I JUST NOTICED HER WRISTS AND THEY HAD FRESH CUTS" Jake yelled and stormed outside. She had cuts thats why Jake kept glaring at Andy. "Dumbass" CC said and went to his room when he walked past Andy. "It's ok Andy" I said. "No it's not she cut because of me" Andy said trying not to cry. "She will forgive you" I said "no she won't" Andy said then I got a call, It was Jake I anwered.

J: Hey Ash

I could here a girl singing and screaming in the background to smoke and mirrors by us!

Ash: Hey Jake

J: Can you guys come here and listen to Legacy

A: where are you

J: I'll text you and bring Andy and CC

I dragged Andy and CC out with me, we went to the address and saw......