Austin!

Legacy's P.O.V.

We were walking out when I bumped into a guy. "sorry" he said. He sounded like he was crying. Then I looked and it was Austin! "Austin stop following me around" I said annoyed. "Can we talk alone" He asked. Andy gripped on my arm. It hurt like hell. "Sure" I said, I looked at Andy like 'trust me' he nodded and let go. We walked near his Mercedes. "If I can't have you as a girlfriend I do miss my best friend" He said. "Austin I would love to be best friends again... BUT not right now. I almost lost Andy from that night and I can't risk losing him I love him so much" I said then walked back with the gang. "What was that about" Jinxx asked "Nothing" I said "What did he want Lega" Sammi asked "Wanted to be friends again" I said "What did you say" Andy said staring at Austin who started to cry again "No" I simply said getting in the car. Then Jake sat on my lap "Jake! Get off" I yelled "No I'm good" He said "Jake she isn't fully into the weirdness" Ash said. Jake got off me "She has to get used to my weirdness plus I'm tired of being not weird" Jake pouted. "Too bad deal with it" CC said. We then rode home. When we got home we saw Jayy and Dean snogging. "Stop snogging" I complained then remembered they are americans. "Snogging" Jinxx asked. I blushed and said "It means making out and to suck each others face off" I said. Then Sammi laughed and said "Yeah stop snogging" And we all laughed... Well except for Jayy and Dean who were madly blushing. "So are you guys dating?" CC asked. "Yeah" Jayy said blushing. Then Dahvie walked in and said "You can date my Jayybear but if you break his heart I will kill you" And with that me and Andy started laughing. Until.......