Another Teenage Dirtbag (A Harry Styles Fanfic)

"Oh my god Mel, I hate his guts!" I was so angry and upset right now, that I was ready to kill him at any moment.

He acts like he can say whatever he wants and can get away with it (I guess he can considering he is the most popular guy in school).

Harry Styles is a cold hearted son of a bitch who deserves to die right now.

Everyone now can't even look at me without calling me a slut, or a whore and Harry just goes around smirking like nothing happened. How can a person be so cold hearted?

"Cass, calm down, think about what you guys have been through, I know you've always hated each other, but have you noticed how you two look at each other? I think you two like each other but won't admit it."

I searched Amelia's eyes for some sign that she was joking, but she was dead serious.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I couldn't stand how I look. My make-up was smeared all over my face and my eyes were red from all the crying.

"I know you guys are really different, but maybe different is good." I consiered what Amelia said and started shaking my head. " No. Different may be good, but he's nothing but another dirt bag..."

***

Haha chessy right? Maybe you like it though.. Maybe? Please, vote, comment, and follow! Thank you!!

Xx Rachel