Chapter 3

A/N

Hey guys! I finally updated!! I'm super excited that we have almost 60 reads, and hopefully we'll get many more this chapter!! I hope everyone enjoys!!

***

Sunlight poured through My bay windows and I slowly sat up in my bed. I looked over at the clock and saw that it was 1:11 in the afternoon. Amelia was still asleep so I quietly made my way around my room to get downstairs.

Surprisingly, my mum was downstairs in the kitchen drinking coffe. "Hi honey!" My mum seemed oddly perky today.

"Um hi mum." I replied while pouring a glass of orange juice. "Well I decided to take a day off from the office so I could take care of pip while you and Amelia do something fun, like go to the mall or something. You can drive my car if you want."

I took a sip of my orange juice and gave my mum an odd look. She never does anything like this.

I shugged and took a seat beside her.

There was an awkward silence in the room, and I was more than glad to see pip skip in. "Mum, can I please go with Cassia and Amelia shopping? Theres nothing to do here at home."

I gave mum "the look" as if saying, 'please please please don't let her Go with us. I know it sounds a little mean, but who wants their little sister walking around the mall with them complaining when you don't go in their favourite store? I sure don't!

"Pip, how about we let your sister have a break, and me and you go get ice cream and go to the park?"

Right after mum said that, pipa lit up like a Christmas tree. I thanked my mum and jogged upstairs to drag Amelia around to wake her up.

It didnt take long for her to get ready when I told her what we were doing today, but it did take me a bit to get my hair done.

Since my hair is long and straight, I curled it. It took about an hour, but I think it was worth it.

After I applied my make-up, I went in my closet and found a pair of high waisted shorts, and a cropped tank top that was long enough where it covered my belly button.

"Wow, who are you trying to impress?" Amelia scoffed and I just rolled my eyes. I love Amelia and all, but she can be rude at times. I dont understand why she was questioning me, when she also had a pair of shorts on, and a top that proudly showed off her belly ring.

I decided not to mention it to her, so insted I grabbed my phone and my bag and we headed out. On the way to the mall, we sang along to the songs on the radio and had a blast.

When we pulled into the mall parking lot, it took forever to find a parking place, but we finally found one and headed in. The first store we went in was Wet Seal, and I found a nice top, while Amelia found a cute pair of flats.

After That, we went into a few accessory stores, and after a while, we headed to the food court. I ordered the drinks, while Amelia ordered the chips.

Once we settled down at a booth, I was half way through my smoothie when I heard a familiar voice.

It gave me an uneasy feeling and sent chills down my spine. I refused to turn around but I knew that it was Harry.

I started cursing to myself when him and his friend, Zayn was his name I think, sat down at the booth, harry beside me, zayn beside Amelia.

"Hello ladies. Both of you look lovely today" Zayn commented, looking us both up and down, and It was making me feel extremely uncomfortable.

"Did you enjoy my messages last night cass?" Harry asked biting his lip.

"Go away you creeps." I said while trying to get as far away as possible from Harry but every time I'd move, he'd just get closer.

He leaned in closer and whispered in my ear. "Oh c'mon, we all know you like it." I looked at him in disbelief and disgust. He just smirked, showing off his dimple. "In your dreams." I scoffed. I glanced over at Amelia, and saw that she looked scared in a way.

I would too, afterall, zayn had his hands on her.

"Nice belly button ring." Amelia looked him up and down and moved farther away from him.

out of the blue, Lily walked up. "what the hell are you doing with my boyfriend!" She exclaimed and I couldn't help but notice that a few people were watching.

"I didnt do anything! Maybe you should ask your shitty boyfriend what he was doing."

Harry Glared at me and quickly got up.

"Babe, me and Zayn were ordering something from the food court when she and her flirty ass friend called us over and tried flirting with us. I decided to teach her a lesson from the other day."

Harry looked back at me And I glared at him.

"Who the hell do you think you are calling me a flirtly ass? You're a slime ball!" Amelia exclaimed jumping up from the table.

My jaw dropped. Ive never seen Amelia this angry.

Harry glared at her, amd zayn snickered. Harry and Amelia both gave him an evil glare. "What the hell is so funny? You're just as big as a slime ball as he is. You don't know how to keep your hands to yourself either!"

Zayns facial expression went cold, and he started making his way over to Amelia. "Watch yourself. You have no idea what I'm capable of." He told her through gritted teeth.

Honestly, it sent a chill down my spine.

"Zayn, she's not worth it. Let's go." Harry said grabbing zayn by the arm towards the exit.

"He is right. Watch yourselfs bitches." Lily snarled. Harry pulled her close and they all left.

I felt people staring amd I quickly grabbed my bag and told Amelia it was time to go. Amelia nodded and we headed out. When we made our way to the car, I quickly got in, and ran my fingers through my hair thinking "why me?", before driving off.

Amelia didnt say much, she just focused on stuff outside the window. The only good thing about today, is that my clothes are still in good condition, and hopefully I wont need to do Any Explaining to my mum.

A/N

Well, I hoped everyone enjoyed this chapter! It may be a little boring to some of you, but i promise it'll get better! Please comment, vote, and follow! (:

Xx Rachel