chapter two...

hello lovies, sorry it has taken so long for chapter two, I've been slowly working on it while waiting for more people to view the fan fiction. It's hard for me to let people know about my fanfic because i don't really have any way to really "promote" it, but we'll see how it goes! hope you enjoy chapter two of another teenage dirtbag!!! Xx rachel

***

When we arrived back at my house, I quickly rushed up the stairs trying to avoid seeing my mum. Of course when I made it to the top, she was on her way down with a load of dirty clothes. "Cass, what happened to you?" My mum was truly concerned. "Um, it's fine mum, we were at the smoothie shack and I tripped. that's all." I quickly responded.

My mum held eye contact with me for a moment and took a step back to get a better look at my clothes. She started shaking her head and sighed. "Well hurry up and take those clothes off. I'm about to put a load in the washer anyway."

I nodded and made my way to my room. I got out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. As I made my way downstairs, I saw that my mum and Amelia were at the kitchen table talking. My heart started to beat faster as I realised what they were talking about. Amelia was telling my mum about what really happened at the smoothie shack.

"shit shit shit" I mumbled to myself trying to quietly tip toe up the stairs, but I wasn't quick enough. " Uh Cass, can you come here for a second?" My mum called from the kitchen. I slowly made my way back down the stairs as casually as I could. "Yea mum?" I asked sitting down on one of the barstools.

"Do you care to explain what happend?" she questioned. "Um, about what?" I asked trying to sound oblivious to the situation. She raised her eyebrows and sighed. "Nothing honey, just remember that if you ever have any problems, don't be afraid to tell me. "

I nodded my head and turned to Amelia. "Thanks mum. Amelia, I'm going to the den. lets go." Amelia looked at my mum, and followed me into the den. I plopped down on the recliner and sighed. "Mel what the hell was that? That's my problem and I don't need you telling my mum of all people about it" Amelia rolled her eyes and turned to face me. "Whatever Cass, be that way. I was just trying to help but apparently you don't want it. End of the discussion I guess."

We sat in the den for a while watching the vampire diaries until Pipa came in. Mum doesn't allow Pipa to watch shows like this because she's afraid it'll "fry her brain". Pipa just made herself all comfy and turned the telly without asking."Helllooo Pip. We were in here first so scram. I'm not in the mood. Pipa turned to me and stuck out her tounge. " I dpn't care, mum told me I can watch my cartoons and I'm not moving." I gave her a evil glare and left the room with Amelia, but not before pushing Pipa out of her chair.

***

I turned in the bed and saw Amelia asleep on the floor. I looked at the clock on my phone and saw that it was 2:36 in the morning and that I had a message from an unknown number. I sat up in the bed and unlocked my phone to view the message.

unknown: You better watch your back Cassia

What the hell? Who could this be? I hesitated a moment before replying.

me: Who is this and why are you texting me at 2 in the morning?!

I held my phone in my hands and after a while, it vibrated.

unknown: you're the one replying at 2 in the morning and u don't need to know who it is. all u need to know is to stay out of my way.

I was utterly confused, and I sat there fiddling my thumbs trying to think about who this could be. Out of nowhere, Amelia shot up and looked around the room. "Cass, what the hell are you doing up? It's 2 in the morning!" She whisper/shouted."Nothing Mel, I just thought I heard something, I guess it was just the cat."

Even though the room was nearly pitch black, I could tell that Amelia was glaring at me. "Whatever" she said while getting comfortable again. She mumbled something else that i couldn't really make out, but I'm pretty sure I didn't want to know.

***

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! I'm really sorry it took so long to upload, but i won't let it happen again (i hope). Who do you think the "unknown" person is? Please comment and tell me who you think it is! I'm curious to know to know what you all think! Please comment, follow, and vote!!!

Xx Rachel