All About Abigail

Once upon a time, there was me. My name Abigail Grace Stearn. My parents are Bernard and Madelyn Stearn. Well, right now there's only Bernard. My mom, Madelyn, died after I was born in a car accident. But I don't remember her anyways. Now I have a stepmom, Sara and two younger stepsisters, Lacie and Macie. I'm 12, and they're 7. Oh, yeah, and did I mention that Sara and I do not get along?
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Sara? Honey? Can you come here, please?" Father said.
"Of course, darling." Sara replied.
"What do you think about Abigail? I mean, with..."
That was all I heard. Because of...
" ABIGAIL!!! Yay! You're home from gymnastics!" Macie shouted.
"Abigail, darling, what are you doing here?" Sara asked.
"Um... this is my house. I live here." I replied.
"Oh, yeah."
"Abby, come play with us!" Lacie complained.
I elbowed her in the ribs. Before she could scream, I shut her mouth. Whew. Getting a lecture about how Lacie and Macie were my sisters, too was just what I needed today.
"I'm going over to Kathryn's house." I told Sara.
"Abigail, that's extremely rude. Your sisters want to play with you." She replied smartly.
" Yeah, my 'sisters' want to play with me. But so does Kathryn. So, bye!"
Kathryn is my best friend. Macie and Lacie are not.