The Punishment

:::Sara POV:::
Oh, that little Abigail. She is so rude to the girls, and acts like she has nothing to do with me. So I'm surprised when she sends me a text. She says "um, sara can u come to kathryn's house asap? thx"
I reply, "sure honey why?"
"um, because there's someone at the door we don't know and she says that she's kathryn's mum marie."
"i'll be there in a few minutes. oh, i'll get whoever's at that door."
So I jump in the family minivan, and ride over to Kathryn's house. I look through the window and see who's at the door. Whoever it is, their back is turned, so I can't see the face. I don't recognize the hair, so I pull into the roundabout and park the van. I go up to the woman and say, "Who are you and what are you doing here?". She turns around and it's Kathryn's mother, just as claimed! I yell as loud as I can, "Abigail! Kathryn! Get to the door this moment!". I hear their footsteps coming down from the attic. "Now open the door!" . They open it. The look on their face is precious when they see that the "stranger" that was at the door was Kathryn's mother! Score 1 for me! Just another reason to hate her. Abigail looks ashamed as she climbs into the front seat of the van.
"Goodbye, Marie. I'm sorry you had to wait outside because of my stepdaughter. Abigail, you cannot see Kathryn until next Friday as your punishment." I say.
"That is a wonderful punishment. I'm glad it affects my daughter too, as she did most of this." Marie said.
Yep, score 1 for me.