Chapter one

I am doing in Liza's perspective and might move to other people's perspectives. Just wants to warn you ;)
---------------
I  woke up with a pounding headache.
"W-where am I," I said.
    A dark figure emerged from the shadows. His face was masked by a cloth sack. He had broad shoulders and was tall and muscular.
"Welcome Liza," he said.
"WHO ARE YOU TAKE ME BACK TO MY FAMILY YOU WEIRDO!! WHERE AM I!?!" I yelled out.
  He let out a faint chuckle that echoed through the room. Well at least I thought it was a room. I looked at my surroundings and all I saw was the chair I was sitting in.
Where am I?
   I thought to myself. I started crying and crying.
I'll never see my family again!!!
   I thought with fear. The dark figure turned to me and removed his mask. He looked like a normal guy, but his ears threw the thought far. They reminded me of and elf. I started laughing my lungs out.
"YOUR AN ELF!! HAHHAHAHAHAH!! SANTAS HELPER HUH?!"
My side was hurting and I couldn't stop laughing. I'm pretty sure that he thought I was insane.
"Stop laughing," he said in a commanding voice.
   I stopped and stared blankly at him.
"Welcome to Nutblug forest, why are you here?,"
"ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS PICK A FLOWER!!" I yelled at him.
"Humans are forbidden from this forest since the beginning of time. Us mystical creatures have been forbidden from the flat lands also." He said.
"Why?" I asked.
"Let me tell you a story........ Once there was peace between all of us. Until one day one of your mentally insane friends decided he would attempt kill one of the most important people of our history. You could imagine our kings reaction. He demanded that the man be punished and that was done. The king of you land saw this as a threat and told our leader that the man shouldn't be locked away but he should be pardoned from his actions.
   When our king said no yours declared war on us. They called upon the Greeks, Romans, and other warriors across the world. We called apon the Giants and trolls, the great Olympic Warriors and the trees that came alive. We won the war but they cut our forest down. We felt exposed to world and sought shelter in a different location. The elves and fairies worked to make a secret kingdom. One that was so heavily guarded, protected, and hidden we were left for centuries." He explained.
    "Woah...." I replied, struck by all this information.
  "Woah indeed," he said with a smirk.
  "I didn't want to start a war, all I wanted was a few daisies." I told him looking at my feet.
   "We didn't brig you here to hurt you, our wisest elder informed us that a girl would come to help bring peace to both lands." He said.
"Well what do I do then?" I asked
"Whatever helps! Spread the word to humans and we will try to come out of hiding so we can show we mean no harm." He suggested.
"Maybe, can I please go outside? I need to breath after this." I asked.
He nodded and escorted me out the door. I notice that everything was green. Everything.
"Can I go now?" I asked.
"Yes, next time you will meet the leaders of our society." He says.
   He leads me to a door and says something in a whole new language. A door opens and I get pushed out. I turn to see the door disappeared. I am at the beginning of the trail and dazed. I run home a go to my room to collect myself. Once I get all the facts straight  I notice something that makes me gasp. The other thing is that if I fail, we'll be looking to World War 3! Why did I sign up for this!?