ONE-The Meeting

"What do we need to take over the world Snape!"Voldemort yelled at snape.Snape looked up in admiration at his biggest hero ever."Um a ...l..l..leader"He stuttered back scared to say the wrong answer In front of Voldemort."Well that's is already sorted I am the leader!"he shouted twice as loud back mad with him for getting the wrong answer"What we need is a team"😈"Oh what about a team of five I will choose two you choose two and we can both think of the other"Snape said pleased with himself."Good Snape, here tomorrow same time be thinking about your two they need to be strong,clever and able goodbye"

Above the basement where the meeting had been held rumours where spreading like a disease.In the Gryffindor common room Hemione, Ron and Harry were questioning the rumours wondering whether to believe them or not."Snape and Voldemort taking over the world I don't believe any of it".
"But Ron think about it Snape was late for lessons yesterday he almost 'accidentally 'killed me"Hemione said.
"Anyway I am tired lets get to bed"Harry interrupted yawning.
They went to bed with lots of thoughts in there head like many others in the school.

That night Hemione couldn't get to sleep for she was sure she had seen Voldemort and Snape walk past the window.Although she wouldn't believe it she was right they had just walked past they were inspecting the school daydreaming imagining living there for they were both certain that taking over the world would be easy and then they could live there with their many servant house elves. In their dreams (literally).

For Voldemort and Snape the night had gone quick and they returned to their meeting place under the school in the basement.They had to go earlier then last time though because Snape had some second years first lesson and he couldn't be late.Again!

"So Snape who d0 you think"Well Hemione, she has the brains and can out out spell anyone,Harry because he def..d..d"
"Yes just say it because he defeated me"
Snape nodded with a fake smile.
"I chose Malfoy he is just brilliant and he would never give up he would love some evilness and I chose Crabbe he is strong and can fight well and for our third I thought Goyle is that ok with you"
Snape nodded he did agree but even he would have nodded for he would not of wanted to disagree.

That is my first chapter hope you enjoyed it 😌
Starting the second right now 😄