Well Done Ron

"Well I know rumours have been traveling around the school and I am happy to say that they are true"Voldemort's deep loud voice bellowed.
Everyone in the room looked at each other Harry looking because he was shocked Hemione because she was upset Crabbe, Goyle and Draco because they were exited they wanted to take over the world the school would have been good enough and Snape and Voldemort because they wanted to see the children's reactions .

Hemione and Harry were taken to another room within the room and told to sit down for a second and they were locked in .

Ron had been talking with Ginny so he hadn't been listening to the last few sentences but it was lucky he got back when he did because he was the one who heard Snape and Voldemort's conversation which went like this :
"Hmm just as I thought"Snape whispered "Draco, Goyle and Crabbe were easy to persuade but Hemione and Harry are a bit more of a challenge"
"Yes"Voldemort replied,"We will have to give them the potion we might not be able to do it without them".

That is all Ron heard but it was enough so he ran to the 'spare room' he needed to Arn them or stop them some how .What could he do?

He had an idea he got to the door and started knocking on the door and started shouting "Harry and Hemione I saw you come here come out or I will tell Dumbledore!"
Ron did this knowing that they will get scared thinking they will be found out and he was right in a matter of seconds they were out the door Harry saw Ron and pointed him out to Hemione they both ran off to him ."why did you do that?"Hemione asked.
"Tell you when we are in our common room".

They sat down and Ron told them what had happened.They were both surprised and also very angry.Harry went to bed early that night even though it didn't do anything as he was still awake when everyone else had gone to bed he kept having a nightmare that he had when he was ten the one with the green light.

well Done Ron

Favourite chapter yet