Meeting (again)

When they got there will only Draco Malfoy and Snape were there.Two minutes later Crabbe and Goyle entered.Then last again Voldemort entered.

"Hemione Harry" Voldemort shouted staring at Harry making a horrible piercing pain run through his body from his scar "well I know Crabbe Goyle and Malfoy want to help, you see they want fame rule and power but for some reason you two don't seem to want to why ?"

"Well ...because...well...we"They both stammered for the look of Voldemort's eyes just scared them.

Voldemort and Snape whispered to each other.

"You can both have a drink whilst you think" Snape told them looking at Crabbe Goyle and Malfoy who were all staring at Voldemort in admiration and writing something together on a big poster of the world.

Crabbe came with the drinks for Harry and Hemione and placed them on the dusty worn table next to them.

Harry put his drink to his lips when Hemione snatched it off him. "But that is my favourite I love butter beer!" Harry shouted at Hemione no one heard for everyone else was in the room within the room. "Don't you get it" Hemione said as the clever one "It has the potion in "she said whispering the end,and shuddering.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the Gryffindor common room Wood was telling Ginny (Ginny's  other other crush)
about what he wanted to do when he grew up and Ron who had forgotten to use his camera was talking to Neville and playing wizard chess winning each game.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They didn't want to be in Voldemort's enemy list well Harry already was but Hemione didn't want to be and Harry didn't want to be anymore then he already was still they went to the window and poured the drink out the window and then ran back to where they were sat .