PROLOGUE..

Ji Su Yeon is an ugly girl in Chihaya High School. She were always getting ignore amongst everybody except her only dance group friend.

Yeah Su Yeon is a dancer in her school. In her group , there are five members including her. They are Kim Ye Ri , Park Min Hye , Park Yeon Hye (twins) and Sung Hwa Young. Their group name is ' Glorious ' and the leader is Su Yeon.. =)

There is another dance group in the school. They are boy group and their group name is BTS.

They are really famous in school.. They are 7 members , Jimin , JungKook , Jin , Rap Monster (leader) , V , J-Hope , Suga.

This two groups are really tough competitor.. They will always win to the final round , the other group will be eliminated in the semi finals.. But Glorious will lose to BTS in final..

As usual , there is a dance competition between Glorious and BTS.. Both group had perform well.. REALLY WELL!!

It makes the judge hard to nominate the winner..

It's the time for the judge to tell the result.. "And the winner for this dance competition is... " said the MC with an suspens voice that makes the participants and the audience become nervous..

Then the judge announce the result. All of them think that the winner will be BTS.. But.. "The winner is Glorious!!! Congratulation girls!! " said the judge and give them an standing aviation..

*claps from the audience*

The result is kinda shock for BTS and their fans.. Even Glorious didnt expect it..

"Kamsahabnida *bow* " said Ji Su Yeon and the others..

BTS members congratulate Ji Su Yeon but Jimin didn't do it.. He just gave a death glare to her and left the stage..

Here starts the hate between Jimin and Glorious especially Su Yeon..

The other members are fine with Su Yeon and her friends but not Jimin..

He can't accept his defeat against them.. And start to hate them..

End of PROLOGUE..

Annyeonghaseyo chingu..

This is my third fanfic.. I made it because someone had request it.. So here i am writing my third fanfic about Jimin from BTS..

Hope you guys enjoy it.. I will update chapter one when i have time or else i will update in december.. Because i will be sitting for an important exam this year.. This exam is my future.. Hehe.. So be patience... Catch you later guys.. Annyeong !!!