Chapter 1 : Braveness

Su Yeon and her friends are at the cafe doing something. Perhaps studying or maybe doing something else.

           Suddenly there is some girls at the cafe shouting. Su Yeon turn around to see what's happening and there's JungKook , Jin and Jimin entering the cafe.

Min Hye , Yeon Hye and Hwa Young said they want to leave. They felt disgusting to see Jimin's  face. 

But Su Yeon said  " I will stay here. They will not come to us. Don't wo- "  she didn't finish her words , Jin approach her " Hi Su Yeon.. "

The three of them had already ran away , leave Su Yeon alone. " Hmm Hi! " said Su Yeon with a quiet slow voice

JungKook : Where are they going?

Me : Huh? To the office.

Jin : Office?

Me : Yes. Maybe they have work there.

JungKook : Is it true? *curious face + voice *

Me : I don't know whether it's true or not. I'm just telling you what they tell me. Is up to you if you want to believe or not.

Jin : Okay relax!.  Let's eat our lunch together

Me : It's okay. I have work.

JungKook : Just do your work a little bit late. Eat your lunch with us first.

Me : Actually i'm fine with it but i don't think he will be fine with it. * points Jimin *

Jin & JungKook : JIMIN?

Me : Shhhh! Don't shout. He will hear you

Jin : What with Jimin? What did you do to him?

Me : I didn't do anything to him. He is the one that give a death glare to us on the competition day.

JungKook : You saw it? We thought you didn't saw it. *giggle*

Jin : He just can't accept the defeat. But he is okay now. Don't worry. Just sit here.

Jin force Su Yeon to sit there. Few minutes later , Jimin heads towards the table they are sitting at. Jimin was smiling a while ago before he saw Su Yeon. The smile on his face fade away.

" Hyung! Let's eat our lunch together with Su Yeon " said JungKook

Jimin : What? With this girl? It's better for me not to eat.

Jin :  What do you mean?

Jimin : I don't want to eat with this ugly girl.

JungKook : Jimin hyung. Mind your words. You may hurt her feelings.

Me : I told you that he will not be okay to have lunch with me.

Jin : Mianhae Su Yeon-sshi..

Jimin : Why don't you just get lost , when you know that i will not be okay with you?

JungKook : This is the limit hyung. Stop it. We ask her to sit here.

Me :  I just sit here because Jin and JungKook ask me too. I'm sorry , I will be get going. *bow*

Su Yeon left the cafe.

Jin and JungKook gets mad on Jimin action.

" Hyung! Don't you have manners? " said JungKook with an angry tone

Jimin : What did i do?

Jin : What did you do? Why did you call her as ugly girl?

Jimin : Because she is. I REALLY CAN'T ACCEPT THE DEFEAT!!

Jin : Listen! It's not the only competition. There is a lot of competition we can participate. Why you just thinking about the past?

Jimin : You are right hyung. There is a lot of competition but this is the first competition that we didn't win. Did you guys know that?

JungKook : We know it hyung. But , they just win this one competition. Lets defeat them in the next competition. Lets do our best.

Jimin : Arrasso. Lets just not to talk about this.

They change the topic and talk about something else. * What do i care*

After the recess time , Jimin goes to Su Yeon class.

As soon as he enter , as usual the girls start to shout. Jimin smile and say " You girl. Come out. We need to talk *points Su Yeon* "

Su Yeon was a little bit confused , because he just scold her and now he said he wanna talk with her.  She just follow him.

Su Yeon starts the conversation with a scared feel. Because she might get scold if she start the conversation wrongly.

Me : What you want to talk with me?

Jimin : Listen! You had defeat us in this competition. Don't try to defeat us in the next competition. You can't do that , because we will win it.

Me : If you will win it , why are saying that to me? Is it relate to me?

Jimin :  It is relate to you. You should not win the coming competition.

Me : I can't let you win too. We will try our best , why don't you try your best too? Why are you asking me to defeat? Perhaps , didn't your believe your members?

Jimin : An- aniya! I- i believe in them. We will win it. We will do our best! We will defeat you. Don't cry if you lose to us.

Me : Good luck! I hope i don't cry.

Jimin give a death glare (again) to Su Yeon and left.

But suddenly , BTS fans come near Su Yeon.

" Get lost you bi**h .. Don't mess up with them. Let our boys win" said one of the fan while choke Su Yeon.

Su Yeon can't do anything , but still she bravely say " I-i wi-will make them lose to us again. "

After she said that , their fans get angry and bring Su Yeon to a place.

TO BE CONTINUED..

Where did they  bring Su Yeon?  What they wanted to do to Su Yeon? Are they going to kill her? Wait for the next chapter to know it.hehe