CHAPTER 3 : Friends..

At the hotel..

It was 1 o'clock in the midnight..

All of the members are sleeping except Su Yeon. She can't sleep.. She decide to have a walk since she can't sleep.

She wakes Hwa Young and tell her that she wanna have a walk. Hwa Young nod in half asleep and sleep back.. Haha

Su Yeon was walking around and decide to go to the beach. As the wind is blowing hard. It will be nice to sit there..

When she was walking at the beach she saw someone sitting at the opposite side " Who is that? Why is he sitting there at this time? " i ask myself and walk forward..

His body seems familiar to Su Yeon..
" Should i approach him or not? Should or should not? " i ask myself a couple of times and i decide to approach him..

" What are you doing here at this time Jimin? "

Yes , It was Jimin.

" Just can't sleep. " he said with his cold tone ( as usual )

Me : I'm sorry. We win again. Please don't be mad at us. We didn't do it on purpose.

Jimin remain his silent. He didn't answer her. Su Yeon taught he was mad with her and about to leave. And suddenly he spoke..

" It's okay.. i..i.. it was my dream. I wanna be a real dancer. But *sigh* " said Jimin while facing the sand.

The word ' it was my dream. I wanna be a real dancer. ' makes me felt guilty..

Me : I'm sorry Jimin. I will be leaving.

Jimin : Sit here..

Me : Mwo?

Jimin : I said sit here. We need to talk.

Me : Ohh okay..

I sit beside him and waiting for him to start his conversation but he didn't and it's already pass 10 minutes i'm waiting for him. I decide to start my conversation

" What you wa-" i didn't finish my sentence Jimin interrupt

Jimin : I'm sorry for being rude to you.

Me : Huh?

Jimin : Sorry for being rude to you. I don't know why i act like that.

Me : Gwenchana.

Jimin : By the way what is the incident that you want to tell that day?

Me : Incident?

Jimin : When you came to register your group for the competition. You said you want to tell me when it was a right time.

Me : Ahh that incident. Are you really want to know about it? I thought you had forget about it.

Jimin : Yes. Tell me. Since you say it was because of me.

Me : Hmm.. I just got beat up with your fans.

Jimin : WHAT? They beat you? For what?

Me : For the same matter that you come to talk to me that day. I refuse it and end up getting hit.

Jimin : Mianhae Su Yeon. But how did you escape from them? Or they let you go after they hit you?

Me : If they let go of me , they will let go of me as a dead body..

FLASHBACK..

I was getting hit by your fans. I don't have energy to run , so i just stay still.

Then i saw a tall figure appear and ran towards me. He came and told them to stop beating me .. When i open my eyes little bit and it was JungKook.. But a few seconds later i faint.

An hour later , i come to conscious and looking around the place. Then i realize that i am at the hospital.. There is JungKook sitting beside me.. I tap his hand to make him know that i'm awake..

" You are awake? Are you okay? Is it hurt? " he ask me while rubbing my hair..

Me : Nae. I'm okay

JungKook : Why you didn't run away when you know that they wanna hit you?

Me : I-i'm just scared at that time.

JungKook : Aigoo.. I thought you are a brave girl.

Me : Sorry and thanks.

JungKook : What is it for?

Me : Sorry for act like a coward and thanks for saving me.

JungKook : *smile* Let's go. Can you walk or you want me to bring wheelchair?

Me : Aniya. I can walk..

JungKook : Put your hand on my shoulder so that you will be comfortable to walk.. I will bring you back to your house.

Me : Nae.

JungKook escort me to my house and leave..

END OF FLASHBACK..

" All of this happen and he didn't say a word to us. " said Jimin

Me : Maybe he don't want you guys to know. You guys will not worried about me at all. So , why did he should tell..

Jimin : Sorry for making you suffered a lot..

Me : This is just nothing. I had gone through a lot of hardtime before. This is nothing in front of that. And please stop saying sorry. You had say sorry for 4 times..

Jimin : Haha sorry.. opps i will not say it again..

Me : Arrasso.. I will be get going. It's been 2 hours since i came out from the room..

Jimin Nae. Lets be friends from now on.

Me : Jinjja? You want to be friend with me? You don't like me , right? I am ugly.

Jimin : I-it's not like that. I'm saying it with my heart. Lets be friends..

Me : Haha. I'm just kidding.. We are friends from now.. *shake hands*

Su Yeon and Jimin go to their rooms after have a talk at the beach..

Finally , Su Yeon and Jimin had becomes friends..

To be continue..

A/N : Hi dear readers.. How are you guys? I'm sorry for the late and short update.. I'm super duper busy these days.. Hope you guys enjoy it..