Chapter 5 : Embarrased

The next day....

Su Yeon wakes up but she can't really open her eyes as she so drunken until she passed out yesterday...

" Ahh !! My body ache. Why am I so tired ? My head hurt. " i said and massage my head still can't open my eyes.

But then I hear a guy voice.

" Can you stop talking ? I can't sleep. " said Jimin.

It makes my eyes open wide. I was shocked as I see him sleeping on the floor right beside the bed..

 I was shocked as I see him sleeping on the floor right beside the bed

I don't know what to do and shout out loud.

" What are you doing in my room ? How did you come here ? Why are you sleeping in my room ? "  i said in a state of panic. Who will not be panic if there is a guy in your room..

Jimin get annoyed and said " Yahh !! Look around. It's my room. You're staying in my room. Aishh you're so annoying. " he walk toward the coach as he said that.

I start to look around and realize it was not my room. Ahh it's embarrasing. And I try to recall what happened yesterday but I can only remember until Jimin ask me if I want to drink beer.

Me : Mianhae. I didn't realize it was your room.

Jimin : At least you realize now. Your friends are sleeping downstairs. Can you go now ?

Me : Huh ? Nae. I'm sorry.

I bow to him and about to leave the room but i'm curious about yesterday.. I need to ask him about it but i'm scared.. I stand at the door while thinking.

He suddenly approach me and ask " Aren't you going ? "

" Huh ? Nae i'm going. " i said and run to downstairs.

There is nobody downstairs except Jin. He saw me coming downstairs and said  " You're awake. Come and sit. "

" Can I help you sunbaenim ? Seems like you're doing something. " i ask him.

Jin : Gwenchana leader-nim. Go and sit. You must be tired.

Me : Aniya. Let me help you. How can I just sit without doing anything ?

Jin : You're our guest. Let me do everything. It's not a big deal at all leader-nim.

Me : Ahh sunbaenim. Don't call me ' leader-nim'. Call me by my name. Ji Su Yeon !

Jin : You should stop call me sunbaenim if you want me to call you by name.

Me : Huh ? It's hard but I will try , sunbaenim.