Chapter One

Your P.O.V.
I was walking down the many rows of tables, giving out chocolate cake to the birthday boy, Danny. He smiled as I walked over to him with a slice of cake. I handed it to him and smiled.
"Let's sing happy birthday!"
The kids cheered and Danny blushed as we began singing.
"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Danny, happy birthday to you!"
He stuck his fork into the cake, and started eating it. I served cake to the other four children. I looked at the children, and watched them play. Another child entered, she had long blonde hair, and blue eyes. She was pale, and had on a small white dress. The kids were only about five or six years old. Danny had brown hair, and blue eyes. His other friend, Chloe, who had blonde hair, and strange purple eyes. Bonn, had, what I guessed, dyed purple hair, and red eyes. Manny, Danny's twin, had blonde hair, and blue eyes. Jake, who was obsessed with pirates, had red hair, and he had freckles. He wore an eyepatch when he played with them. Apparently the girl that just came in is Monica. I watched them open presents, then I walked down and stood behind Danny. The parents looked worried, so I gave him the special surprise. It was a plushie of me. He gasped and smiled, as he snatched it from me. I watched them play when I saw a strangely purple man, gather the kids and lead them into the back room. I watched them leave, as I saw a shiny object in his back pocket. A knife.

Foxys P.O.V.
I watched y/n preform for the birthday boy, as I turned around and stared off into space. I was put out of order, for biting a kids frontal lobe off. They lived, but just barely. I was staring out of the curtains, when I heard Y/n screech. The animatronics never do that, unless something went wrong. The parents all looked towards the room she was in, and I stared at her. Her eyes were black with white pupils as she ran faster than I could down the hall. She tried opening the door, but it wouldn't open. So, she did what anyone else would do, bust in. She let out another screech as she jumped inside.

Your P.O.V.
I screeched, to get the people's attention, and chased after. He locked the door right when I got there, so I busted in. But I was to late. I screeched, and ran inside. All of the children were on the ground dead, except for Monica. She was cowering in the corner, holding the plushie I gave to Danny. The man flung his knife at her head, but I was faster. I jumped in front of the girl, so it hit me square in the chest. I picked up the girl, who was covered in blood, and ran outside, into the party room, and stood against the door so he couldn't get in. I set the cowering girl down, so she could run to her parents. Her mother picked her up and glanced over at me.
"Monica, what happened?"
"The man, h-he killed Danny, and Chloe, an-and Bon, and Jake, and he k-killed Manny too!"
"Where is he?"
She shrugged her shoulders and looked at me.
"Y/n saved me, she's got a knifey in her chest."
Monica's mother stared at me, and gasped as she saw the knife. She walked closer, so she could get it out, but I stopped her.
"Miss, please stay back there. I can't let you get hurt. I have called 911, and we are waiting for their arriv-"
As my mouth opened, the man drove his knife, through the back of my head, so it came out of my mouth. Even though I was in so much pain, I held my ground. He pulled the knife out, and drove it through my chest. He repeatedly stabbed me, to get in. I held my ground, until he drove it strait through my forehead. I fell to the ground, allowing him to come inside. He walked past me, holding his now blood covered, knife. I opened my eyes, and saw him getting closer to Monica. He turned and saw me looking at him, and drove a knife through my back. I growled, and stood up, staring at him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled on my arms, only to succeed in getting one off. I ran backwards, towards the wall, dragging him in front of me. My chest against his back, I charged backwards against the wall, the impact driving the knife in my back, through my chest, into his back. He screamed in agony, as I twisted his neck the wrong way and broke it.

Monica's P.O.V.
(She is an important character)
I watched my favorite animatronic, get torn to shreds protecting us. She killed the man, and destroyed herself. After he was dead, I ran over to her, breaking free of my mothers tight grasp.
"Y/n! Are you gonna be ok?"
She smiled weakly, and put a hand on the side of my face.
"Monica, you must never come back here at all. I cannot live with myself if you die too. This was not the first time this happened. The man who has murdered your friends name was Vincent Bishop. Tell the police. Please."
"B-but y/n,"
"I will see you again. But I want to tell show you a secret. You must tell nobody. Ok?"
"Mmhmm."
She pulled off her hand, to show a child's hand. I was confused at first, but then she took off her mask to show a bloodied child's face. I covered my mouth as she put her hand and mask back on.
"Monica, where do you live?"
"Lovelace road, 4039. Why?"
"So I can visit you, now go."
She shut down, and pushed me away. My mother picked me up, and ran out to our car. She sped down the road, to our house, and parked the car in our garage.

__________________________________________________________________________________
So there was chapter one! I hope you like it! Please vote and comment if you did! See ya later my little warriors!
-cassiebug13