Chapter Two

Monica's P.O.V.
I stared out the window, watching all of the children splash in the rain. My mom says I'm not allowed to go out when it's raining. She says I might get sick. So I stay inside and think about y/n. She said she'd come and visit me, but I've waited a month now. I'm starting to think that she was lying to me, but that was until I was interrupted from my thoughts, by a knock on the door. I was home alone, because my mom works right across the street, so I went down stairs, holding a small knife, ready to attack the intruder. I opened the door to see a girl, about 19 or so, with h/l h/c hair, wearing (whatever you want to wear as long as it's appropriate). She held a plushie of y/n, my plushie. I looked up at her smiling face.
"Who are you?"
"Well Monica, that's gonna be a secret."
"How do you know my name?"
"Remember how I showed you a secret, one month ago? Well I'm gonna show you another one."
I was about to ask her another question, but she came inside and shut the door. She covered my eyes with her, cold hands? I pulled her hand off after a good five minutes and saw y/n standing in front of me.
"Y/n? How?"
"I'm a robot with a ghost inside of me. I'll explain when you're older, but right now you have to come with me."
"Why?"
"Because Vincent is back and he's going door to door trying to find you and me."
"What about my mommy?"
She stayed silent and picked me up, and walked out the door, to see an angry Vincent coming at us. I screamed and she noticed why. She was in her 'robot form', that's what I called it, and she was running with me on her chest.

Your P.O.V.
I ran back inside the pizzeria, and tossed Monica up into the vents.
"Stay there bug, ok?"
She nodded her head as I closed her in. I wiped away the tears in my eyes as I stood waiting for him to break me again.
"Give me the girl."
"I'm sorry, I can't do that. It store policy."
"I'll say it one last time (fav animal), give me the girl."
"I'll say it one last time, no."
He growled and flung himself at me. I dodged, but he managed to cut my stomach. I cried out in pain, as the 12:00 am bell rung. The animatronics opened their eyes, to show black eyes with white orbs in the middle. They looked towards Vincent, and walked towards him. He backed away into Pirates cove. All you could've heard was screaming then silence. (Forgiveness XD)

Foxy emerged from behind the curtains, with blood staining his hook and mouth. He saw my torn and stabbed figure, and walked over to the others. They looked at me, and turned away.
"Why don't they like you, y/n?"
"I'm broken, and I probably put our place out of business. Wait, Monica, come down, and come to me."
She nodded, and climbed down. I held on to her, keeping her away from the others. I walked into my room, which was trashed, and made a makeshift bed for my new daughter Monica.

Freddy's P.O.V.
I watched y/n go into her room, she was holding something, but I thought nothing of it, so I continued talking.
"We have to get rid of her, she causes to much trouble."
"Bonnie, we don't have to get rid off her, just keep her away from the public."
"But Freddy, the lass isn't the problem, it be Vincent. He killed the children, and she saved one and protected the families. Vincent is in the Spring-Trap suit, with Goldie in 'the room.'"
"I don't care what you do with the slut. As long as I have my little fox, and Carl, I'm fine."
"Chica lass, don't be mean to her."
She rolled her eyes, and continued eating pizza. I didn't know what to do. Y/n was one of the best sellers, but she's been out of order for repairs.
"We have to repair the lass, she can get us back in business."
"Ok Foxy, that's an ok idea. Freddy, what do you think since Chica doesn't care?"
"Yes, but, since you brought it up Foxy, you'll do it."
He nodded, and walked over to his cove. I decided to kill the nightgaurd, and get on with life. We all met outside the office, except y/n. We walked in and heard the tv on.
"Y/n, Freddy Fazbears pizzeria hero, put out of order for repair. No one has dare go into her room, so hazardous material is now growing inside. The new and improved Freddy Fazbears pizzeria is being built just down the street."
We all gasped and turned around to see a crying y/n staring at us, with fear filling her eyes.

Your P.O.V.
I was terrified. They had angry glares. All of them. I took a step backwards, as they advanced towards me. Freddy ran at me, so I ran back to my room. I shoved all of the tables in the way of the door, and ran over to the sleeping child on my makeshift bed.
"Get out here!"
"We're gonna tear you to pieces!"
"Come out bitch!"
I pulled my knees up to my chest, and sat beside Monica. They started pushing through the tables, getting closer with every push. I picked up Monica, and ran to the vent on the floor. I sat beside it, and waited for them to come in. They pushed through the last of my barricades, and looked for me. I opened the vent, and crawled in.
"Over there lad!"
I heard Foxy and looked back to see them charging after me. I crawled through the vents, with Monica on my back. I broke the vent, and pushed my way outside. I turned into my human form, and walked over to the side of the road.
"Excuse me miss, are you alright?"

__________________________________________________________________________________
Hey, what's up guys? I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I'll start writing the next one as soon as possible! See ya later my little warriors.

-cassiebug13