Chapter Four

Still your P.O.V.
I listened to the 6:00 bell chime, as I walked into my room and sat on my makeshift bed. I decided I would rearrange some of my stuff, so it wasn't as bad as before. I walked over to the door to see a certain fox cleaning up my mess on the door. He gave a sad smile as I motioned him in. The side of my face that was missing, would spark once in a while, and my eye was black with a white pupil. I didn't smile, the holes in me burned, and didn't help the situation.
"Lass, we didn't leave ye."
"..."
"Lass, I'm sorry. I-I didn't know, none of us did."
"You could've stopped him."
"No, it wasn't our fault. It was his."
"You all are getting scrapped, and it was my fault. I was killed, because of you all. I call it revenge."
"We are bein' used for parts, ye don't know the pain we will feel!"
"I'll know exactly how you all will feel! I'll know it worse! Don't you know how this feels?"
"Lass, they rejected me, until ye came. They tore me up too!"
"Go hang out with Chica or someone who you care about..."
I got up and started moving some of the stuff over top of the blood, to cover it up. I walked up to the stage and dimmed the lights to sleep for a while, until I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I sighed, and closed my eyes.
"Go away..."
"I don't want to."
"Chica wants you."
"How do ye know?"
"She's at the door."
"Your eyes were closed."
"Half of my face is gone, including an eyelid."
He grunted and walked off.

Foxys P.O.V.
I got up and stared at the f/a animatronic on the stage. I walked to Chica, who had an angry look on her face.
"Don't talk to her!"
"Why?"
"Cause you're dating me."
"Do ye think I'm cheating on ye?"
"Y-"
I cut her off as I connected our lips. She immediately kissed back and broke the kiss. She gasped, and turned me around to see a fire on the stage. Y/n was sparking, and sitting in the fire. I grabbed a fire extinguisher, and put out the fire. Chica gasped, and ran to the f/a animatronic. Some of the fur had come off and burnt, it was a Sunday, so no one was here. Y/n glared at me, and stood up. She ran out the door, faster than me. She ran down the hallway and towards the door. She ran into someone, and fell on her back. She looked up at the figure, and her eyes widened.

"Y-you have to l-leave!"

Your P.O.V.
I looked up at Mike, who had an angry and confused and sad look on his face. He stared at my body, looking at all of the tears, holes, and burnt places. He leaned down to help me up, but I scooted back and got up and ran. I got to the security office, and shut both doors. I leaned up against the door, and slid down to the floor. I held my head in my hands, and whispered to myself.
"I thought he loved me..."
I felt the anger rise up in my chest, as I got up and walked over to the vents. I looked at them, then changed my mind. I sat in the chair and stared at the tablet. I accidentally went into my human form, and the pain was almost unbearable.
"AGGGGGHHHHHH!"
I looked at my hands, and realized, under the bandages was bone. Half of my face was bandaged, along with my entire chest. I had 4th degree burns all over my arms and legs. I looked up to see Goldie and Springy in front of me.
"What do you want?"
"You."
"Why?"
"So we can make a super weapon."
"Why?"
"Cause we wanna."
"Why?"
"SHUT UP!"

Freddy's P.O.V.
I heard my brothers voice, and my eyes widened. They looked at me, their faces shown worry.
"What's wrong Fredbear?"
"Mike don't call Freddy that! It's not nice."
"Thanks Monica, but Goldie has y/n."
"*loud struggling* YOU WONT TAKE ME ALIVE!"

Your P.O.V.
"YOU WONT TAKE ME ALIVE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!"
I threw Carl at them, and opened the left door. I ran out into the hallway, and past up the gang. I ran into the back room, and saw that purple man.
"How many times do you have to die?! I'm getting so tired of it! Jesus Christ!"
"Shut your face f/a, or I'll tear you apart."
"But I wuv you."
"Go away."
"I has toast."
"You has what?"
"Tooooaaaaaassssttt."
"Give it!!!"
"Here,"
He grabbed the random piece of toast I had, and inhaled it. His mouth unhinged, like a snake. It was weird, but I smirked, and he screeched.
"Oh ya, I forgot ta tell ya there was a needle in da toast."
He looked at me angrily, and I summoned the Golds, and took off the Spring trap face, and put it on him.
"Oh you look beautiful in this! I wonder what you'll look like with the whole thing on!"
His eyes widened in horror, as I started putting it on him.

~THE TOAST SKIP, I MEAN TIME SKIP~

After I finished my master piece, I stepped back to admire it. There was a 'fly' on his stomach, so I kicked it. The spring locks snapped, and out came the blood. It flowed, until it reached my feet. I stepped back, and looked at it.
"What have I done?"
I stared wide-eyed at the suit. A certain fox came in, and wrapped his arms around my waist. And he whispered something in me right ear.
"The right thing..."
I stared up at him, and buried my face in his fury chest, crying softly. He kissed my head, and looked down at me.
"I love you, y/n."
"I love you too, Foxy."

__________________________________________________________________________________
There's chapter Four! I'm sorry for the late update! I tried making it a bit longer for ya. I hope you like it! Please vote and comment, I enjoy reading them, it helps a lot! See ya later my little warriors!

-cassiebug13