Chapter Three

Your P.O.V.
I stood wide eyed, as I stared at the man. He had the night guards uniform, and his badge read "Mike".
"I'm Mike, what's your name? And why the hell were you in there?!"
"Um, I can't... Tell you this."
"And why is that?"
"You wouldn't understand."
"I'm sure I would."
"I told you! You won't!"
"Yes I can!"
"You can't."
He rolled his eyes, and got into his car. I sat down beside the pizzeria, and began humming a song.
"Are you gonna leave or not?"
"I can't, I kinda don't have anywhere to go."
"You can come to my place."
"If you say so."
I got into the backseat of the car, and waited patiently to arrive at this mans house.

~Taim skhip~

I stared in amazement at his house. The only house I've ever been in was Monica's.
"Monica, come here baby girl!"
I heard tiny footsteps come my way, as I picked up the little girl.
"Would you like something to eat? I made spaghetti."
"Can I? Can I?"
Monica tugged on me as I nodded my head. She ran over, and sat at the table under the chandelier. I walked around the house, looking around. That's when I saw a picture of Mike, his mother, his father, and....

Me...

Mikes P.O.V.
I sat with Monica, eating when I heard the girl scream. I got up and ran to her. She was sobbing uncontrollably on the floor clutching a picture.
"I'm sorry I never came back, I remember it like it was yesterday."
"What are you talking about?"
"This girl right here, who is she?"
"My...younger sister. She disappeared when we were younger."
"She's closer than you ever imagined now."
"What do you mean?"
"My name is y/n, I am an animatronic robot at Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. I was slaughtered and stuffed into this suit. I am your sister Mike. It's me."
He stared at me and laughed.
"You're joking right? That could never happen!"
I growled and returned to my animatronic form and stared at him as he looked up at me.
"Oh my god, you're a robot. Now what about the sister part?"
He looked at me smirking. I smirked back, and took off my mask, to show the bloodied skeleton of a teenage girl.
"You disappeared when we were kids, how is there a teenage girl skeleton?"
"I lived all of those years in there. Monica was going to die to, so I saved her."
"I thought you were gone!"
He hugged me, crying into my robotic chest. I hugged him back and let him stay there for a while.

Foxys P.O.V.
I stayed in my cove, waiting for her to come back, waiting for the perfect moment.
"Foxy, go out and find her. Bring her back here."
Freddy yelled at me. I nodded, and went into my human form, and walked outside.

I walked down the street, ignoring the glares I got from some of the people. I followed her scent, to house with no lights on, I checked the time.
"2:00."
I sighed in relief, no one should be up, it's to early. I walked up the stairs as quietly as I could, and opened a white door to my right. I looked inside to see a man, half dressed on his bed, so I quickly shut the door. I walked over to the next door, and opened it. Inside was y/n, holding a small girl in her arms. I walked over to her side of the bed, and covered her mouth with my hand. She opened her eyes, and tried to scream.
"Now now, we wouldn't want to wake up the others now would we?"
She looked around, trying to find something to hit me with, but found nothing. I pulled her up, her face level with mine.
"I'm not going to bring ye back, so I'm gonna remove me hand, alright?"
She nodded, and said a muffled "yes."
"How do I know I can trust you? Not to bring me back."
She stared at me, and I slowly put a hand behind her head. She had a confused look on her face, as I connected our lips. Her eyes widened as she stared at me. I pulled away, and looked at her.
"Does that prove it?"
She stared at me, a slight blush on her face.
"You have to leave, it's almost 6:00!"
"If I go back without ye, they'll punish me."
I didn't want her to be torn apart, but I didn't want to get torn apart either.
"Take me in."

Your P.O.V.
"What?! Are ye crazy?"
"No, but I don't want you to be punished."
He was about to say something, but I was already running down the stairs. I walked out the door and headed down the street to my death.

~TIME SKIP~

I walked in, and noticed the angry glares I got from the others. Foxy held my hand as we walked in. Chica growled, and flung herself at me. I pushed Foxy out of the way as she tackled me to the ground. She ripped off my hands to show the endoskeleton there. She ripped half of my mask off, and threw it to the side. I pushed her off and stood up.
"Why do you blame me, FOR YOUR GOD D*** MISTAKES!?!?"
"How was it our fault y/n?!"
"You left me, to rot! You left me to die! YOU LEFT ME TO GET STUFFED!"
"No we didn't!"
"YES YOU DID, IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY, I FOLLOWED HIM, BECAUSE NONE OF YOU SHOWED UP. NONE! HAHAHAHAHAHAH, YOU JUST DONT GET IT DO YOU?!"
"Y/n, we were gonna fix you -"
"THEN WHAT JUST HAPPENED TWO MINUTES AGO WITH THAT B***?!"
"I'm not the b*** here..."
"SHUT UP, AND GET THE F*** OUTTA MY LIFE!!!"
"Y/n,"
"NO! You can't undo, what has been done..."
I ran down the hall to the nightgaurds office, and saw him sitting there asleep. I slit his throat, with my hands, and took his blood, and wrote on the wall beside my door.

"They left me to die..."

____________________________________________________________
So how'd ya like it? Good? Bad? Comment and vote please! See ya later my little warriors!

-cassiebug13