Chapter 4

Today was Thursday. Me and all the guys are meeting at mine after school to plan and get food and drinks for the party. By now most of freshman year knew about it. Again I woke at 6:30, took a quick shower but kept my hair dry as I washed it yesterday. When I got out I put on my dressing gown and curled my hair which took about 20 minutes leaving me 5 to get changed and eat. I quickly put on a burgundy skater skirt, black and white striped crop top and white converse. I rushed down stares and James passed me my lunch. "'Have a good day sis" he said as I grabbed a apple and ran to the door to be greeted my Ethan, Grayson, Cameron and my brother mike. "Thanks James, see you later" I replied shutting the door.
"So, you guys exited for tonight?" Ethan asked us all. "Yeah, who's getting the drink though?" Mike replied. "Isn't Sam's older brother?" Cameron asked. "He's not 21 though is he?" I questioned. "Oh well if all fails I'm sure Jason will" mike said. " I've never been to a party with alcohol, isn't everyone going to be puking?" Grayson said causing us all to laugh. "We use to have them all the time, no one was ever sick.. Well not at our house." I replied. "Were not even allowed to drink." Ethan said. "Awh bby Ethan can't drink, don't worry they'll have milk cartons too!" Mike teased. "Wait so you guys had these party's all the time, you've drunk before." Asked cameron. "Yeah, haven't you guys. I thought that's what everyone does here" I said. Our silly conversation carried on till we reached school. "Ashlieghhhh" I squealed "Annabelleeeeee" she squealed and we ran and hugged each other jokingly. "You guys are funny," mike said laughing. "Well, I'll see you all later" he walked off. We smile and walked to home room.
"So what did you do last night?" Ashleigh asked, "nothing much just had Grayson over" I replied. "Oahhh, so what did you two get up to?" She winked. "Nothing much, mused watched a movie". I said, "well we all know what 'just watching a movie' leads to" she laughed, "Ashleigh shush, we done nothing" I stated as we took your seats.
During school all we heard was hype talk about the party. People saying what there wearing and how perfect the outfit is, and then there's me... "Oh shit, I have nothing to wear tomorrow" I blurted out. "Well I'm fine with that" Grayson winked. "Haha, your so funny" I replied. "A, don't worry I don't either we can pop to the mall and pick up something." I smiled as we walked to the lunch hall.

School was over in no time and me, ash, Ethan, and Grayson went to the mall. Ash and I split up with Grayson and Ethan, we planned to meet at Starbucks at 6. First we went into brandy meville, and ended up there till 5:45, so we quickly bought our things and rushed to Starbucks. The boys were waiting outside, "hey" we all said and Walked in. Ash and Eth had some project to work on so they sat on anouther table to me and Grayson. "How are you?" Gray asked. "I'm okay, thanks", "are you sure?" He asked again, "yeah, I will be." I went into my bag and reached the case studies. "Hey, An, how about we just relax today, leave the case studies for a while" he spoke in response to me getting the files. "Okay.... Wait!" I said. "What, what is it?" He questioned. I looked down at the files, my eyes watering. "It says she jumped" I said, "jumped? What from where?" He asked "her bedroom window." I read the sentence over and over, 'it appears that miss noble jumped from her 3 story bedroom window'.

Sorry for not updating in a while, I've been on holiday the last month and haven't had time, this chapters pretty shit aswell, but I'll start updating regularly and make them more interesting. Thanks!