Chapter 5

I know knew how mom died, she jumped out the window.
She jumped out the window.?
I didn't not only believe this because it hurt to, but because i know it's incorrect. Her doctor, doctor walker, in the transcripts of the appointments, says how he thinks she's mentally stable and should be able to leave. All these thoughts rushed around my head. I had to visit the home she stayed in.
Grayson gave me a lift home from the mall, I've been sat here for the past two hours debating with myself on what to do. I decided to call Grayson. "Hello" he said. "Hey, Grayson are you busy?" I asked desperate. "No, why, what's up?" He asked back. "I need to see the room mum jumped from." I stated, "A, are you sure?" I re thought this through my head again, "Yes" I said. We met out side our homes and walked to the 'shore, mental institute'. In the files it said she stayed here. I was up to the 23rd of October in the files. She died on the 25th. I went to read the last pages, but they Weren't there. "Grayson!" I said "The last pages are gone! There not here" I said rummaging thought the now pointless pages leading up to the ones that were really needed. "A, calm down" Grayson whispered assuring me that we'd find them.

We arrived that the mental institute, and I spoke to the lady at the desk, "hello, how can I help you?" The lady said with a fake smile. "Um well, I'm here about my mum, Charlotte Noble" I spoke. "Oh, um, Hunny Charlotte noble is dead" she said, "I know that, I was wondering if I could go up to the room, where she stayed?" I asked. "I'm sorry I can't let you do that sweet" she said. "Oh, okay it was silly of me to ask. Thank you" I said and Walked out. "What now" Grayson asked. I walked around the side of the building to the back door. No way was I leaving here without seeing that room. "No, no. Annabelle we're going to get in trouble." He said. "Don't come then" I replied. I took out the slide from my hair and unlocked the door and walked in. "Arg, wait annabelle!" Grayson said as he decided to follow. The room seemed to be an unused part of the institute, for some odd reason I recalled being down here. "Your mad, you know that Annabelle?" Grayson whispered as he walked into cobwebs. "Shit" he shouted walking into to old furniture, tripping over a cot. "Are you okay?" I giggled helping him up, when suddenly the lights allong the corridor turned on. We rushed into a old room, it was unused, it had a old bed and bedside table, draws, a desk And a window on the left side. That's when it hit me, this was my mums room.