Chapter 3

ANNABELLES P.O.V

I woke up at 6:30, usual time. Took a quick shower, and got changed. I wore high waisted shorts, A white jumper, my green coat and a red scarf. I wasn't feeling to well today so I rapped up warm. I left my hair in its natural waves took a apple and went to school with Ethan and Grayson. "How's things about your mum?" Grayson asked. "Not good, I was wondering if you could help me out with looking up the units around town? That is if your not busy" I asked. "No, no. Not at all! That'll be fine." Grayson said. "Thanks so much." I replied.

School passed by quickly and in no time I was home. "hey Jason!" I shouted. "Hey lil sis! How's things?" He asked. "Alright, I'm going out soon." I replied. "Sure thing, don't be later than midnight." He said. I chuckled and went to my room. I checked up on twitter, and posted a tweet. "Hey guys! I'll be posting a new video in the next few days, sorry for being slackly." I hit tweet and took out my scrap book I had since the age of 7. I looked at the days where we were happy as a family.... All of us, together. In no time my eyes were watering, how much I missed the old days. I put the book back under my bed and made my self look nice. I straitened my hair which now went to my belly button, and put on some mascara. I put a little bronzer on my face as I look white from feeling ill and crying. And went to Grayson's.

Grayson's p.o.v

I heard a knock at the door and went to answer. It was Annabelle. "Hello" I said. She replied "hey" and I let her in. We went through into the kitchen. "Would you like I drink?" I asked "um yeah, orange please" she replied pointing to the orange can I was holding. I also had orange and we sat down at the breakfast bar. "What's all these files?" I questioned. "Files of my mums behaviour, attitude, how she was coping in the home." Annabelle replied. "This is the death file, I haven't brought myself round to reading it till now." She said. "What about Jason, does he know you have these?" I asked. "No, he'd just take them off me. I made copies while he was at work." She stated. I felt sorry for annabelle, Though she seemed at ease with it all. She shown me some of the files and to me her mum seemed normal.
I found it hard to focus on reading the files with annabelle next to me, she really was beautiful.
After 30 minutes she seemed to be getting stressed out so I said maybe we should watch a film or invite all the guys over, instead of looking for the units. She agreed and said for us to watch a film, she didn't want the others over because she had a migraine and didn't want all the noise. To be honest I was happy. It meant I could spend some time alone with her. "So what do you wanna watch?"  I asked looking though the films. "How about hangover" she said. "Really I didn't think you'd be into those films" I replied. " what's that suppose to mean?" She laughed looking shocked, but jokingly. "Aren't you into the romantic films" I laughed as well. "Ugh, no. There boring.... Sometimes." She giggled. "So which one?" "I don't mind, 1 or 3. Chapter 2 is shit." She said causing me to laugh. "Well I like 3, so 3 it is!" I replied. I put on the film as annabelle went to get our drinks from the kitchen. I sat on the sofa and she sat down close to me. I haven't known annabelle for long, but I think I like her. There's just something about her.