Chapter 2

Annabelle's P.O.V

Suddenly I woke up to a shrill screech which echoed through the darkness... My alarm. Today was my first day at school. I got up at 6:30 so I had a half hour to get ready. I wasn't bothered on a good first impression or anything. I quickly had a shower and put on my outfit which my sister Alexa insisted I wear this consisted of: denim ripped high waisted shorts, a black and red checkered jacket, and combat boots,This wouldn't be my choice of outfit but it actually looked nice. I left my hair with its natural waves and put in into a bun and went and ate breakfast. "Hey Baby Annabelle" said my brother Mike. "Morning" I yawned. "The dolans will be here soon" he said, I simply replied with "K" to receive a full on rant from James saying its rude. His rant lasted until the bell rang. "Thank god" I said as I skipped to the door. "Hey guys" I said to Ethan and Grayson "hey cameron" I said to there older sister who was the same age as Mike. "Hey" they all replied. Me Grayson and Ethan went ahead. "So are you exited for you first day Annabelle?" Asked Ethan. "No." I said and kicked a rock. "What's up" asked Grayson "Jason." I stated. "What about him" he asked "Jason found my research about mum." I replied as soon as we arrived in school. "What so he doesn't want you looking into it" he asked. "No he wants me to forget it, forget her. He says she kept to many secrets." I said. "What's that suppose to mean?" Grayson said. "I don't know, that's what I'm gonna find out". "When?" He asked. "Grayson can we speak later?" I asked. "Sure" he said.

My home room was the same as Ethan and Grayson's. Also I shared 1st 2nd 4th and last period with Grayson and 1st 3rd 4th with Ethan. Everyone already has there seats; as I came later in the year. "You can sit next to me" said a really pretty blond girl. "Thanks" I replied. "What's your name?" She asked "Annabelle" I said. "I'm Ashley, your so pretty" she said. "Awe, thank you, as are you though" I replied. We smiled at each other and compared our schedules. We had every lesson together but 4th. "So what's your moving story?" She asked, I could tell she was into gossip. "My mum and dad died. Me and my brothers and sister moved here from Cali. Fresh start" I smiled. "I'm so sorry! But you don't live with any adults? That's so cool!" She said "ahaha well my my oldest brother is 21 so he's a adult, he acts 16 though so he's cool." We laughed and talked for the rest of home room.
Ashley was very pretty, she had long blond hair and green eyes. She was also tall and tanned like me. "So I saw you with gray and eth" she said. "Yea we live next to each other, I spent the day with them yesterday" I replied. "Cool I hang round with them. Are you gonna sit with us at lunch?" She asked. "Well I have know one else" we laughed.

Me and Ashley made our way to our first lesson, geography. I hated geography. Once again I sat next to Ashley, our tables were odd and seated so two people face two people. Grayson and there friend Sam sat opposite us. "Hey annabelle" Grayson said. "Wassup" I replied taking a seat. "Sam this is Annabelle, she joined today" Ashely told Sam. "Hi, annabelle nice to meet you." Sam said. "Hey, nice to meet you too." I replied.
2nd and 3rd period dragged on till it was finally lunch. Me and Ashley walked to there table, Grayson Ethan and Sam were already there along with another 2 girls named Mia and Ivey, and another 2 boys named James and Liam. I sat down next to Ethan and Ashely. "So spring break party guys?" Mia asked. "Spring breaks 4 weeks away" Liam said. "Well, it's good to plan things early" she replied. "Anyway, yes, no?!" Mia carried on. "Well I think that sounds great" Ethan said. "Same here" Ethan and Ivey replied. "Then that's settled! Ok mine a month on Saturday!" Mia exclaimed. "That seems so long away, how about we all meet at mine on Friday! I can have as many people as I want, mum and dad are out the weekend." Sam said. "It can be a welcome party for annabelle!" Screeched happily. "Aw, thanks guys but you don't have to!" I said. "No annabelle that sounds great!" Ashley said as the bell rang.
I walked to 4th period with mia. "OMG this is gonna be so much fun A! Let's plan it this lesson!" She said. "Ok, sounds great!" I replied. Me and mia spent 4th and 5th lesson planning for the party. Making me completely forget the plans to find out about mum.