Coffee

I wake up at six AM to shower and get ready. I washed my hair and shaved my legs arms and under arms.

Yes. I am a man that shaves. I like to be smooth. Problem? Didn't think so.

After my shower I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I wore some extra tight jeans and a oversized jumper. I decided to leave my hair down and fluffy because it watched my outfit more.

At 8:30 I decide to walk down to his house since I live literally five seconds away. Before I could even knock on the door it opened. Harry was in loose sweatpants.

Only...

"I was expecting you." He smirks

"Yeah?" I say and he pulls me into a hug making me blush. I wrap my arms around his neck while his arms wrap around my lower back. If you saw us now you would never would of realized that we were complete strangers.

"Yep. You know what else I missed?" He asks staring deep into my eyes. I get lost in them do quickly. It was like his eyes were a drug and I was an addict.

"Hmm?"

"Your cute perky ass." He smirks grabbing my butt and kneeding it with his hands.

"Harry!" I gasp hitting his chest. If it was anybody other than Harry I would of slapped their face. But with harry its different. I think I like him.I always catch feelings quickly. Hes just so mesmerizing and beautiful.

"Come on baby boy I know you love it." He smirks continuing to kneed my ass. I feel my pants get tighter around my third leg.
He grinds his full hard on anginst my semi.

"Harry" I moan resting my forehead against his. Usually I would never do this but I feel obligated to do everything he tells me. If he told me to moo like I cow I probably would.

"Don't call me that baby boy." He moans grinding against my now full hard on again.

"Then what do I call you. Mr.Styles?" I ask sarcastically. He pushes me against the wall and presses his dick to mine again and we both let out a breathy moan.

"Call me daddy" he moans kissing my neck.

"Well I hate to break it to you daddy but I don't have sex on the first date." I pant out.

"Fuck fine!" He groans. Leaning his forehead back against mine.

We stay in the same position trying to catch our breath.

"Are you ready for coffee baby boy? He ask once both of our dicks have softened.

"Yeah." I smile

"Let's play a question game so we can get to know each other better."

"Alright, that sounds great."

And so we go to the kitchen and make our coffee bracing myself for the questions to come.

~.~

Pretty sure I'll be posting again tonight

Next chapter will literally be 95% dialogue so yea I'll be back shortly

Love you all

Vote

Comment

Fave

~ImNarryStoranAfB1tch