Chapter_#10

3 weeks later........

Kira POV

Ever sense Monica and Trell broke up she been throwing up and having nasty ass food cravings.

She my roommate so I know all about her. But we cool and all.

Kira-"You know you pregnant right." I asked.

She nodded and began to cry. I felt bad for her.

Monica-" I know who the baby's father is too." She cried.

Kira-"Well who the hell is the dad?" I asked.

Monica-" Please dont fight me but the dad is Trell." She said.

Kira-"Its ok cuz Trell gone take care of the damn baby no matter what." I said.

I have changed over the past weeks. And im happy I did.

Monica-"Trell not gone want this baby."she said crying harder.

I called Trell and told him to come over. 5 mins later he was over here.

Kira-"Monica go ahead and tell him." I said sternly.

Monica-"Trell.... I'm pregnant and you was the last person I had sex with so I know its yo's."she said crying.

Trell-"That baby ain't mine so go somewhere with that shit." He said.

Monica POV

So yea I'm pregnant. But its Trell baby and I know it.

We had sex the second day of him and Kira dating.

I just dont know how to tell Kira.I really dont want anymore drama so Ill just tell her the truth.

Kira-"On some real shit when the hell did yall last fuck." She said.

Tre-"Uhh... I forgot." He said.

Monica-"Trell dont lie its no point of liein. Kira I'm sorry but the last time we fucked was the second day yall started dating." I said kinda scared.

Kira POV

Im so hurt right now. How the fuck he gone do some shit like that.

Then something clicked that baby ain't Trells.

Kira-"Monica that damn baby ain't Trells its ole'boy Devon yall had sex about two weeks ago and I know yall didn't use a condom cuz I herd yo fucking plan!" I yelled getting mad.

Monica ass loking stupid. She lucky she pregnant cuz I woulda beat her ass.

Kira-" Yo plan was for him to give you a baby and you pin it on Trell so you could be with him!" I yelldd.

FLASHBACK:

Monica-"Devon I need you to get me pregnant cuz I want to be with Trell."

Devo -"Well tell his ass to give you a fucking baby!"

Monica-"Cuz he dont want to but I need you to do this so he can leave Kira and you can have her all to yo damb self."

Devon-"Kira is sexy as fuck ight if he found out that shit is on you."

Monica-"Trust me he won't."

He pulled out and shoved in Monica causing her to moan. They did that for about 2 hours.

Monica-"Thanks for getting me pregnant."

FLASHBACK OVER:

Monica POV

So that lil hoe was listening to our whole damn convo.

Kira-"Uhh I got to go do sum bye bae bye hoe." She said.

She so fucking lucky I'm pregnant. I will beat the fuck outta Kira ass.

I cant stand her bitch ass. But hey she did leave me and Trell in the same room.

Kira POV

I was walking until I realized that I left Trell and Monica in the same room.

I trust Trell but not Monica. I ran back to the room busted in the room and I saw Monica tryna suck his dick. He smacked the shit outta her.

Trell-"Hoe leave me the hell alone. Foe I get Kira to beat yo thot ass!" He yelled.

She looked at him with lust.

Monica-"Your so mean but I like it." She said.

That was my cue. I walked in.

Kira-"Bitch he dont want yo loose pussy ass." I said.

Monica-"But I was just sucking his dick tho" she said.

Kira-"Nah I saw the whole damn thing he slapped the fuck outta yo bitch ass." I said then spitting in her face.

How was this???

Monica was Pregnant by Trell?!?!

Monica a lien ass hoe!!!

Vote&Comment