Chapter_#11

Yalonda POV

Wassup the badest bitch is back.

So I want King finnnneee ass. He want Tashay bum looking ass. If Tashay want him she gone have to go through me.

I put on some sweat pants and a over sized shirt and I put my hair in a bun.

I walked to Tashay room. She opened the door and I punched her in her face she stumble back. She looked up at me and punched me.

I stumbled back. She got on top of me and started punching and slapping me. That shit started to hurt when she pulled.my hair and draged me across the room kicking me in my face.

Then she stopped. I looked up and King was holding her.

I got up and tried to fix my self up.

Yalonda-"Thanks King." I mumbled

King-"So what the fuck yall fighting for!" He yelled.

Tashay-"That bitch came to my room and punched me for no damn reason." She said.

Yalonda-"Thats a lie I came to say sorry and you beat my ass." I said.

King-"Bitch you liein cuz she got a knuckle mark on her fucking face so why the fuck you hit her!?!?" He yelled

Yalonda-"Cuz I want you King! I only want you." I said.

Tashay-"Well bitch he dont want you go find another nigga." She said.

Yalonda-"Bitch I wasn't talking to no good crusty ass so shut the fuck up!" I snaped on her ass.

She punched me in my jaw and I saw blood. I hate blood so I spit it on her.

She started punching me more and more until everything went blank.

Tashay POV

This bitch got me fucked up. She think she gone take King and spit blood on me.

King picked her up and placed her on Noelle on bed. Then Noelle walked in.

Noelle-"Get this dirty thot off my bed!" She yelled.

Shr pushed her on the floor.

King cleaned up he cuts. She aint have a lot of bruises.

King put her on Noelle bed again. Noelle pushed her off the bed she woke up.

Noelle POV

He keep putting this thot on my bed. He keep on doing we going thot control.

She woke up looking evil.

Yalonda-"Who the fuck pushed me off the damn bed!" She yelled.

Noelle-"Bitch I did and what the fuck you gone do?" I said.

She pushed me. I slapped her ass then we started going at it.

I hate that bitches think just cuz I look like a barbie doll I cant fight.

Well shit I might look like a barbie doll but I act like a stright black ghetto ass girl.

How was this???

Yalonda thirsty!!!!

Tashay whoped her ass!!!!

Noelle aint no weak barbie doll the fuck!!!!

Sorry it was short....

Vote&Comment !!!!