Chapter_#13

5 months later......

Yalonda POV

Yea I still want King but he doesn't want me. I dont even know why I look way better than Tashay.

I mean she thicker and all that but I'm sexy. That hoe aint got shit on me.

Tashay POV

Me and Kira going to the mall. I had left my wallet and we parked in the alley.

We went to go to the car. I got my wallet and then I felt someone on me.

I turned and saw Anthony. He smiled and tried to kiss me but I slaped him.

He ate that shit too.

Anthony-"Im sorry... baby I miss you come back to me." He said.

Tashay-"Nah I got a man and it ain't you." I said.

He punched me in the face. I punched his ass back. Then we started fighting.

Kira tried to help me but he threw her into the wall and began kicking her. I punched him in his face.

He duncked me and started kicking my side I tried to kick him but he steped on it.

I felt like it was broke. The I herd Trell and King coming. Anthony halled ass.

King and Trell saw us Trell ran to Kira and King ran to me.

I could tell Kira was hurt cuz she was a fighter.

Soon as King picked me up pain went through my body.

I fucking hate Anthony. I use to love him.
***

King-"Bae I told you stop being a smart mouth with a group of bitches." King said.

Tashay-"It wasn't girls it was...." i was saying but stoped.

King-"I aint playn with yo ass who the fuck was it!" He yelled.

Tashay-" It was Anthony he work at Burger King just dont kill him. " i said.

1 week later...

Me and Kira have got better now. Today is the day we beat the hell out of Anthony.

He just got off work. He was walking to the basement.

He turned and saw my fave and looked fearless until he saw King and Trell.

Anthony-"Look im sorry please don't kill me. " He said.

King and Trell grabbed his arms. Kira went to work on dat ass and so did I.

Tashay-" Bye Ant."said while waving.

How was this???

Yolonda still thirsty!!!

Anthony beat them up!!!!

Anthony got his ass beat! !

Sorry it's so short!!!!

Vote&Comment! !!!!