Chapter_#12

Noelle POV

Me and Cairo good we just always fussing thats all.

Cairo-"Why the hell you go on campus with them lil ass shorts got yo damn ass out!" He yelled.

Noelle-"Boy I don't got time for yo shit today!" I yelled.

Cairo-"Nah why the hell you wear them shorts you got to much ass for them now go change!" He yelled.

Who the fuck he think he is.

Noelle-"Nigga get the hell out my face you gone make me smack you." I said.

Cairo-"No what I dont give a fuck no more get the hell out my room bitch." He said.

Noelle-"Bitch?Fuck you Cairo I thought you loved me but I guess not." I said crying.

Cairo-" Im so damn sorry Noelle I wont thinking." He said hugging me.

Noelle-" Its ok man I dont care anymore bye." I said leaving.

I cant believe Cairo said some sorry shit like that. I love Cairo but he doing to much for me.

Somebody knocked on the door. I answered it and it was Cairo. He smashed his lips into mines and picked me up. I tried to fight it but it wont working.

So I just let it happen.

Tashay POV

Yalonda has really been trying me its like she want to die.

And I aint tryna go to jail for no damn murder. Me and King just chilling in him and Trell dorm room.

Trell and Kira about ten seconds from having sex which is disturbing. She started moaning and that was it for me.

Tashay-"Aye shut the hell up with that shit damn other people in here too." I said

Kira-"Uhh Trell yessssss." She fake moaned.

Kira-"Damn Trell I was just plan tell him to calm down.

Me and King burst out in laughter. Trell looked hella embarrassed.

Trell-"Kira you play to fucking much." He said.

Kira-" Aww bae I'm sorry but he was poking me." She said pouting.

He rolled his eyes at her. I laughed at they dumb asses.

Monica walked in and rolled her eyes but she had some nigga witb her.

Monica-"Kira this is Luke so that means I will never come for Trell agian." She said.

He was a white guy he looked pretty good.For a white guy anyway.

How was this???

Cairo always fussing!!!

Cairo called her a bitch!!!!

Monica hoe ass got a man???

Or dose she???

Vote&Comment! !!!!