Wonho X Hyungwon

.:: HYUNGWONHO ::.

Cast: MONSTA X
Warning: boyxboy

Monsta X as a new hip-hop group they keep hard work. Today they performing until 6 p.m and practicing until 12 p.m. now 1 a.m finally ther arived at their dorm.

"Ah tired. I'll go bed first" Hyungwon said, the prettiest member looks pale because of tiredness.
"Ill take a bath. Owh why today so hot" wonho going to the bathroom while removing his shirt.
Meanwhile the other member make a ramen, playing games and laying on the sofa.

Two days ago Monsta X finally move to the new dorm.* Joohoen with I.M. Wonho with Hyungwon. Shownu, Minhyuk and Kihyun on the bigger room.

When wonho finish his bath, there only joohoen who still eating and shownu who sleep on the sofa, the others already on their rooms.

On the room, hyungwon already on his deep sleep. So Wonho decide to sleep too. But he remember something when meeting Bora on the studio. "Hyungwon ah. I forget something. This afternoon you got a massage from Bora nuna i didnt read it. Its on my pants. What are you two doing? Dating? ....... Eish are you sleep? Then.. good night"

Wonho just courious why Bora looking for Hyungwon and give him a massage 'are you doing well?'. Yes Wonho is lying for not read the massage. Why only Hyungwon got that massage. Maybe a bit jelous, since Bora is his ideal type.

Not too long latter, wonho already on the deep sleep. But hyungwon wake up. He is walking on the laundry room and searching on wonho's pants. Finally he found the letter and smirking. so he back on his bed again but he cant really sleep.

4 a.m early morning. Hyungwon decide to wake up and take a bath. Not long after wonho wake up too and make a breakfast. Just some toast, banana and milk. Since he is on diet.

wonho can clearly heard how hyungwong do the bath. Showering his skinny body with hot water. Slowly soapping his milky skin.. all over his body uper then go down and down.. he doing it so long long.. is he.. is he doing 'it'? Is he sex self service??

Somehow wonho have an unright imagination about his pretty dongsaeng. Well such right now while munching his toast he having a high imagination about hyungwon.
Hyungwon still havent showering again. Still soaping something/? Wonho keep the silent and try to hear is there some strange voice in the bathroom? What hyungwong doing right now? Its cant be poop right? Hyungwon cant doing the finishing before he drink yogurt. So its MUST BE IT RIGHT?? Is it because of bora massage? Are they really datting?

Not long after the shower is turning on again Brush his teeth in the mirror while smiling practicing his smile angel face. Wiggleing his cubby lips. And appliying some lottion on his skin and pretty face. Wonho loves when hyungwon applying his lottion wherever is he doing. Its so attractive.

He know that its not right that he imagine his bandmate like that. but his body want it. Yah his bonner is waking up. -_- his hot blood is coming again so he decide to doing some tread mill while waiting hyungwon out from one and only bath room.

Usually MONSTA X members going bath together. Or someone bath while the others doing other business. But not for hyungwon. All member know that hyungwon didnt like and really HATE to share his bath time.

There is some un-written law in MONSTA X's dorm. Like '4-5 a.m is princess Hyungwon time for take a bath'. 'sofa is Shownu 2nd bed'. 'All chicked breast is wonho's mine'. Something like that.

Ok back to the wonho's bonner(?) LoL its struggling inside want to get out and feels some warm touch. So Wonho try to focus oh his run and try to erase hyungwon. Even he try change hyungwon with bora or soyou body. But it cant be change.

After 5mins of struggling(?). Finally. YES FINALLY! Hyungwon get out from the bath after 45 mins his bath time. With white shirt and blue boxer and half wet hair, omg he looks so damn sexy. So wonho cant ressist it anymore and run to the bath while grumping. "What are you doing on bathrooms? Why it taking so long"

"Ah sorry hyung im just doing some busines hehe" hyungwon showing his naughty gigling. Showing that he REALY doing 'it'/? But wonho didnt take his attention cz he need releasing his bonner as fast as possible.

--------------(//-\\)----------

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Kkkkkkkk its end lol i cant i cant.. omg my braiiiinnnnnn kkkkkk this is so absurd lol

Thanks all. Read my new story pls ^^

*i said its a fanfics. So they move to the new dorm.
The old dorm (no mercy era) room 1 is shownu, wonho, kihyun, hyungwon. The others in room 2 and living room.
With 2 bathroom. And big closet for their clothes.
I think thats the previous boyfriend's dorm.