WONHO X I.M

This love story is starting when I.M entering No Mercy's dorm or now Monsta X's dorm. In the first night no one want to get closers with him. So he sleep in the living room.

Changkyun afraid that the other guys already wake up and leave him alone. So he set up an alarm for 6 a.m. Surprisingly there is no one wake up. So he decide to wash up first. He didnt manage to buy soap shampoo and the others. Just toothbrush and towel. So he decide to use something in the bathroom. But there is so many soap shampoo and the other things.

"Why so many. Are they share it? Wich one i should use" He used the one with a nice smells parfume without thingking any further.

/knock knock/ "Ya! who is in bathroom?" Say a nice voice from outside
"Me hyung I.M in the bathrom" since its sounds bothering
"Do it quickly the others will wake up soon" kihyun said as the moom role

Changkyun out from bath with some familiar scent. "are u using my shampoo?" Wonho asking with high note. "Maybe yes hyung" changkyun answers easily. Then wonho coming clossers to im who only use his shirt and towel on his lower. Wonho stars smelling I.M smells "are u using my shoap too??" Little bit shocked with wonho question "y-yes hyung the purple one" "dont ever use it again" wonho warned I.M with his deep voice.

Another day started and I.M keeping distance from others. But they got a mission for no.mercy. I.M still afraid and shy but Jooheon make a counters first and the others too. I.M get easily close with Jooheon.

In other hands I.M keeping his sight from wonho. He want to apologize more but seems like wonho always tired and dont have time alone. So he talked to Jooheon about this.

"Well actually Wonho hyung isnt that kind of boy to ignore you, trust me its just because he is busy" thats jooheon suggestions.

All the time I.M watch Wonho practice with others members, but seems that he tired and have some trouble in throat. So I.M in hurry to convince store buy some health drink to make wonho throat better. Placing it on wonho's bed and left a cheer massage so Wonho can bear his pain and seeing doctor soon.

Wonho knows that this maknae is cute and care so he started to like him like others member did. Even wonho give him a nicknae 'kokkoongie' means a cute dog like a puppy. Until now I.M always stay at his side when he is down and cries.

______

How cute cries baby hyung and manly maknae relationship ><