Chapter 1 :|: Him

I woke up into blackness. The only thing I can remember was light. I went to the light in a sauntering manner. The next thing I knew was, I somehow ended up into blackness.

"Hey," someone slowly shook me on the shoulder. I slowly fluttered my eyes opened and saw a boy with sapphire eyes looking straight at my pink ones.

"Are you okay? Are you lost?" He questioned with concern.

"Yes... I'm fine... How did I end up here?" I asked while I stood up, dusting the visible dirt off of my shoulders to my arms.

"I saw you resting here in the middle of the night," He replied vividly.

"It's night?" I asked with bemused eyes. The last thing I can recall from my previous moments was; it was daylight...

"Yeah, see?" He stated while showing the scenery before me.

"Oh.." I muttered under my breath.

"My name's Amano Yukiteru. But call me Yukki instead," Yukki smiled while bringing his hand out, gesturing me to shake it.

"My name is Aru Akise, nice to meet you, Yukki," I gladly shook in return. His hands felt cold as ice. This made a shiver run throughout my arm.

"Do you have a family to go to? Any relatives?" Yukki questioned.

"No... I'm just by myself for now," I replied while glancing around.

"Hmm. Why don't you stay at my place for the night," Yukki protested with a grin.

"Are you sure?" I stated.

"Yeah, we need to get you new clothes too," He started to say while eyeing my stature. I was wearing a tattered button up shirt and black slacks. I don't even remember putting it on...

"Ah, I see," I bluntly stated while lifting my arm.

"Come on, let's go," Yukki beamed while clasping his hand to my digits, colliding together, and dragging me with him. I blushed at the sudden behaviour and went along with it.

* * *

"Well, here we are!" Yukki stretched his sore limbs while sighing in the end. I looked around and observed his place. It is decent and well kept. I never expected a guy could be this decent.

"Are you sure you don't mind having me here for tonight?" I asked while taking off my shoes.

"Yeah, I like to do good deeds once in awhile." Yukki started to say as a smile crept on his face.

"Good deeds?"

"Yeah, like taking a hot homeless person home," Yukki stated.

"Hot homeless person?" I stated with utter confusion.

"ANYWAYS- Let's go and have dinner," Yukki abruptly started to say while sweat dripped down his temple.

"O-Okay?" I stated and awkwardly followed Yukki behind.

"So, what do you want for dinner?"

"Rice balls," I stated.

"Balls?-"

"Onigiri. That is," I re-stated.

"hehe, sorry about my dirty mind" Yukki apologized.

"It's alright," I calmly stated.

____________________________

A/n: Okay! So, this is my first Akise x Yukiteru (Akiteru) Fanfiction, so go easy on me lol SLOW UPDATES and bad grammar are always on the way, and I apologize for that in advance. Also, for this book, updates are ONLY going to be Friday and Saturday. But if I have free time at any day, maybe one update won't hurt.

Vote

Comment

Hepaven OUT