Chapter 7 :|: Competition

As we were walking around, I can't help but notice Yuno being all clingy towards Yukki. I mean, does she have anything better to do?

"Oi, Yukki," I stated and caught him by the hand, swiftly dragging him away from Yuno's prominent grip.

"You have something in your lips," I smirked and our lips collided together. I peeked at Yuno who was now  becoming dull. Breaking apart from the kiss, I winked at Yukki.

What was that, Akiteru! You just did something beyond the edge, I thought as I collapsed inside. It was my first kiss after all.

"Y-Yuno!" I heard Yukki blurt and look to see Yuno attempting to punch me. Scoffing at her, I grabbed a hold of Yukki's wrist and dragged him along with me, with a pissed off Yuno, following behind.

* * *

"Well, that was a great day," Yukki smiles as he stretched his limbs.

"Can I sleep over?" Yuno gave Yukki and smug smile. I cringed at it, earning a glare from her.

"Actually the house is full," I snapped.

"How? Yukki lives here by himself!" Yuno exclaims while clenching her fists tightly.

"Well, it's not enough for three people, since I'm sleeping over," I smiled innocently while glancing at Yukki.

"It'll be enough for three people," Yukki waves his hands in protest, trying to calm both Yuno and I.

"No,"

"I'll make it work, okay? I have a spare cot at the basement, maybe one of you gets the couch while the other gets the floor with the cot," Yukki suggests.

"I call dibs on couch!" Yuno and I said in sync, glaring at each other after realizing we had said dibs on couch.

Yukki on the other hand face palmed.

_______________

A/n: sorry for the sudden update of this book. also sorry for not updating for almost a year... I had problems with family... hope u enjoyed and i'll try and update more often..

How's the new cover btw? :)

-unedited-