Chapter 6 :|: Game On, Yuno

As Yukki and Yuno waited downstairs, before Yukki had left me in his room and tossed a new set of clothing, I noticed a bag laid down under Yukki's bed, that looked like it belonged to Yuno. Something shiny caught my attention and decided to near the queer object. As I bent down, I slowly opened the bag's lid only to reveal knives kept in it. A small gasped escaped my lips as I advanced away from it.

A knock was heard afterwards, startling me, I stood up hastily and realized I was shirtless. The door flew open revealing Yukki. A blush rose upon his light tan cheeks as my body stood frozen and rigid.

"S-Sorry! I thought you were down!" Yukki apologized, slamming the door shut in a hurried manner.

"Okay?" I stated with a huff. A blush forming my cheeks.

* * *

As I was done changing, I quickly made my way down the steps, only to see Yuno sitting on a couch whilst hugging Yukki's limped arm.

"Hey," I said through gritted teeth, urging both of them to look at my direction.

"Ready to go?" Yukki smiled as Yuno's arms remained wrapped around his.

"Yeah," I stated bluntly. The thought of Yuno holding Yukki disturbed me.

Yukki stood up, allowing Yuno's arms to propel away from his, walked over to the door, opening it, he gestured us both outside; which I gladly went. Before I could step forward, Yuno pushed me aside, allowing me to stumble slightly. I glared at her with a hiss. Yukki didn't noticed and locked the door.

Game on, Yuno.

Continued at chapter 7...