Chapter 2 :|: Goodnight

After eating supper, Yukki gestured me to his room and prepared a bed for me.

"Oh, you didn't have to do this... I can sleep on the couch-"

"No no. I insist. You're the guest and I want my hospitality to reach your standards." Yukki protested while forcefully pushing me inside his room. I was embarrassed of course, I'm a person he doesn't really know well and he's randomly taking me in for the night. I have manners still.

"I'm too shy to even try and sleep in your bedroom!" I exclaimed as I dug my toes onto the floor.

"Just get to bed," Yukki said with every ounce of his strength.

"Okay! Fine I will! Just stop pushing me, Yukki," I grunted while letting go of my grip, Yukki didn't realized I had let go and we both stumbled. Yukki fell on top of me while I gulped. We were in an awkward position.

"Uhh....." Yukki trailed off while a blush formed his cheeks. We were both frozen and not a muscle was moved.

"GET OFF" I exclaimed while I pushed him away. Yukki fell beside me, I quickly gasp and apologized.

"Sorry..." I looked down.

"No, it's fine," Yukki smiled.

"Okay..." I let out a faint smile while Yukki stood up and headed for the door, "If there's anything you need, I'll be downstairs sleeping on the couch," He stated with a smile and left.

"Thanks," I replied as I sighed heavily. I then looked out the window and observed the tranquil sight. The moon shined brightly, emphasizing itself. It looked queer, but, it was indeed magnificent. I stood up and took my tattered button up shirt off and tossed it to the side. I then plopped down onto the bed and let out a groan. But something smelled nice...

"Mm, Yukki's scent is still engraved upon this bedding of his," I sniffed the sheets. It smelled like fresh lavender and scented vanilla elsewhere. I did enjoyed the scent, but it made me a little dizzy.

Yeah... Strong perfume such as this makes me nausea sometimes. It also depends. I hugged the sheets around me as I continued to sniff. I didn't mind at all. I don't care how nauseated I get from too much smell. What matters is that it smells like Yukki- wait... What am I saying?

________________

A/n: So, I hoped you liked the chapter lol I think the next chappy will be filled with fluff. So stay tuned!

Vote

Comment

Hepaven OUT