Chapter 3 :|: Snuggles

11:55pm

I tossed and turned in bed as I was having a nightmare. The room felt hot and the atmosphere was humid. Humid enough for sweat to form my features.

"Akise... Don't leave, please..." A girl with white hair like mine mumbled quietly with tears streaming down on her face. I found myself lying on a hospital bed, dextrose pierced on my wrists and an awfully sore head. I then glanced at her, getting a glimpse from her teary eyes. I then reached for her hand and gripped it, and whispered:

"I'll be okay... Don't you worry..." I said in a calm voice as my grip loosen slightly. I don't even know her, nor remember if we met somewhere. It was queer that she worries about me. I wished someone I love acted like that towards me...

I then glanced back at her and her head was gone. Blood dripped on the side of her neck. My eyes widened in fear while my body tensed. Her body fell down and behind, revealed a girl with pink hair, holding up a knife with the woman's head gripped on her hands.

"What have you..." I said shakily.

"He's mine! He's mine! He's mine!" She yelled repeatedly like a maniac while laughing hysterically.

"What the hell?!" I said with utter confusion.

"He's mine..." She mumbled again. She then walked over to me while the knife hung slowly on her hands. As she got closer, she drew the knife upon my neck while slightly grazing the cold metal upon my skin. I flinched and was unable to move a muscle. I was too weak... Blood started to seep through and it drizzled down my neck. I couldn't move a muscle. I was unable to defend myself...

"Stop... STOP" Blood started to worsen as it stained my clothing. Blood spat through my mouth as I felt my esophagus sore and numb. This nightmare is unbearable.

I abruptly stood on the bed while panting and sweating. My heart beat was pounding vigorously and my bare lungs were sore. I curled up to a ball and tried soothing myself. But my anxiety hasn't fade. It still remained as her face haunted me. Right now, I felt like I wanted to hug someone right now..

Then, the scented sheets rise and I thought about Yukki. I smiled and got up and sauntered my way downstairs. I saw Yukki sleeping soundly on the couch while hugging a pillow. I chuckled to myself as I tip toed quietly, approaching him like a ninja.

As I got closer, I slowly sat down and lay beside him. I then angled myself, facing his back. I lifted my arm and wrapped it around his bare waist, making myself comfy, I scooted closer and this time, our bodies were touching. I snuggles soundly against him as I closed my eyes. Yukki flinched and moved himself, making him face me this time. He then wrapped his arms around me as I did the same. A blush formed my cheeks, realizing our faces were inches apart. I could feel his breath blow upon my nose.

"Yuno...." Yukki mumbled while tightening his grip around me. I ignored what he said and closed my eyes. Darkness soon took over us and the next thing I knew was, I had fallen asleep, in Yukki's arms.

______________

A/n: Hey! Sorry about not updating it... my wifi was being a bitch so half of this chapter was saved and I had to redo half of the erased part.. that's why it took soooo longggggg. Also, comment your thoughts! I highly recommend because so I know someone's actually reading this~ Also check out my other stories at my acc. They're mostly bxb so.. if you're a fan of that, feel free to check my stories out! But if you're not, don't hesitate to..

Vote

Comment

Hepaven OUT