Chapter 8

Alex: hello?

Alex: Josh where are you?

Alex: you havent been a school for a week!?

Alex: are you angry at me?

Alex: I'll do the emoji thing😀😂😆😀😃😄😀😆😀😄😃😀😆😀👩🏽

Alex: haha lol right?!

Alex: Josh please talk to me.......

Alex: I I I love you.... I mean it

I started tearing up. Where was he. I grabbed my phone and shoved it into my pocket. I threw on a grey hoodie. I needed to know he was ok.

Chelsea broke up with him. I heard from rumours around school. She broke up with him because she saw a text. she saw a text he sent me. The one where he said be you want to see my abs.

I ran out side. Rain and wind hit me at high speed in the face. I squinted trying to stop the rain hurting my eyes. I pulled my hoodie further over my head. With my hands deep into my pockets I ran down my street. My house is at the end of a dead end road. Four houses down was another street. Another dead end street, he lives down there, two houses from the end of the street. His house is a smooth brick house painted dark blue. It isn't a large house only enough for his parents and him self. He is an only child, like me, but we always had each other. I ran around the bend as quick as I could. The ran started to pour even more.
"Ouch!", I yelled as something hard hit me on the head. Hale! I ran as fast as I could to Josh's house, it was too far to go back home now.

I ran into Josh's drive way. The pebbles crunched under my feet.
"Josh!!!", I knocked loudly on his door. Then I used the door bell.

I decided to open the door. When we walked to each other's house we usually just let our self in. The door crecked open. I was waiting for the bright hanging lights to blind me but nothing. I looked around. The house was so dark, and the roof has holes in it. Water slowly dripped down, wetting my head. There is mold all over the walls and some on the furniture had broken and there was paper and books all over the wet ground. It was floods with dirt too. I turned around in a circle, still trying to take in what I am seeing. There was a letter at the table beside the door. It was a funeral plan. Is he dead!!

No wait it's his mum!
Why didn't he tell me! I ran up to his room. I glanced around. It hadn't changed much since we little. On the door arche there was pen marks to show how tall he was each year. I remember I came over once when I was six and his mum measured me too. I looked closer. Then was a little love heart next to my name. I burst out crying I should I told him I loved him then I had the chance..... Now I may not see him again.

I think I will come here every day and text him or read a book. It's the only think left that reminds me of him.

So I did.

Alex: please I love you so much and I'm not afraid to say it to you many more. Please talk to me:...

6 months later.....