Officials

"You ready for this shit?" Anthony asks to his fellow band mates, Isaac, Nick, and James.

"As ready as I'll ever be" Isaac says.

"I don't mind getting my hands dirty every now and then" Nick says.

"I bet I'll kill more than any of you" James says.

Its funny that no one suspects a thing out of us, they were all thinking. This group is a gang called Inkwell. They're priority number 1 to the law enforcement of the world. They cover their tracks so expertly that no one has the slightest clue who they are.

They head out tonight to take names of the business officials in San Diego, California. The only four members of Inkwell get into their all black Nissan GTR Nismo, a sexy ass car, according to Isaac. Nick decides to drive tonight, (although he can barely see over the dash) while Anthony calls shotgun, (while holding an actual shotgun) and Isaac and James are in the back. The thing about these four is they are expertly trained killers, masters of all forms of combat and weaponry.

These business officials are having a meeting in the fifty-eighth floor of a building. They are holding a lot of cash in a valt in that room according to an inside source. Inkwell has taken down thugs and high value targets before, they know the ranks. Anthony's favorite weapon of choice are blades, typically swords or knives. He is creepy when it comes to sharp things, its an obsession of his. Nicks favorite weapons are anything that go kablooey. Isaacs favorite weapons are a bow and arrow, he likes precision. James favorite weapons are blunt weapons such as a baseball bat (he is more of the classic gangster type, and a master of martial arts)

"Quick and clean, alright? And nick, try not to blow up the whole damn building." Anthony says to the gang.

"Yeah, I kinda value my life" James replies.

They approach the building, with no one else in sight.

"Let's split in two's" Isaac says.

"Sounds good, I'll go with you isaac" Nick says.

Anthony and James rappel up the building stealthily, while Isaac and Nick take the stairwell.

"Its a good thing I got over my fear of heights after we had to jump out a fucking plane" Anthony says to James.

"Fun experience though" James replies.

Anthony and James approach the windows surrounding the meeting room, noticing there are 8 members. Meanwhile Isaac stealthily headshots two guards (and shoots another in the dick for fun) while Nick sneaks behind the last one and plants a grenade in his pants. The guard explodes into chunky bits but Nick is used to having blood all over him. Nick plants a C4 charge on the door and blows it into pieces. The meeting members hear the startling noise of the explosion and reach for their phones. That's when Anthony and James jump into play, kicking into the glass and busting into the room. James does a windmill kick into one official's chest, caving it in and incapacitating him. The official was launched into another one and he collapsed under the weight of the body, struggling to get up. Isaac plants an arrow in his eye, instantly killing him. Anthony disarms one member who had a handgun on him and punches him in the throat with his spiked knuckles. There is a satisfying noise to go with it, and blood spews from the throat of the soon to be dead business man. Nick throws two explosive discs at two of the men, both landing in their mouths. They combusted moments later. Isaac sweep kicks another member and pins his head to the floor with an arrow. One member fires on Anthony with a handgun, but he deflects the bullets with his specially crafted sword, and slicing his head clean off seconds after. James roundhouse kicks the severed head into the last official, knocking him off balance. James picks him up and interrogates him.

"Where the fuck is the safe!?"

"Please dont kill me, I'll tell you anything!" The man says with fear.

"HE SAID WHERE THE FUCK IS IT!" Isaac says with a sharp arrow pointed at the man's head.

"OK! Its behind the painting" The man says defeatedly.

Immediately after Nick throws the man out the window, plummeting down fifty-eight stories to his death.

Nick then puts a charge on the safe and blows it open, revealing all of the glorious cash.

"Imagine how much vodka I can get with this" Isaac says.

"Now isnt the time to drink" Anthony says.

"Yeah we probably alerted a few people in the neighborhood" James says.

Inkwell parkours their way down to their GTR, hurrying in and speeding off. Leaving no trail that they were the culprits.