Chapter 7

Ross Pov

After a long day of work, the best thing to do is sleep. Dealing with people is hard, especially when it comes to a music business company. PR and celebrities are always bitching about how unfair their life is, lack of privacy is a problem. Sure, but they're never complaining when they get paid. Usually, I'd stripped naked and roll around in the sheets until I get comfortable and fall asleep.

Of course... why would I need sleep after working overtime and having three girls try and fuck me in a copy room with horrible breath, when I could go to a stranger's house and party? Oh that's right. Laura is very good at convincing. Of course, when her lips take me in completely and her tongue is gliding up and down my shaft, how can I deny her anything she wants? Hell I'll agree to have committed fucking bloody murder when she's wrapping her lips tightly around my cock or riding me deep and fast.

Shit. Just thinking about it gets me going.

I wonder if she would mind a quick fuck in the shower. I mean she usually takes a long bath and I could really use a good session of sex to blow off some steam. My pants were already half way down my thighs, when Laura walked out in a towel. Aw man... no fuck time.

"What are you doing?"

"Well... I was..."

"Getting ready to join me?" she smirked dropping her towel and picking out some clothes. Now what I was thinking? Damn the twins the calling me. So round. So perfect. Just one little touch.

"Ross!"

"What?" I said snapping my head in her direction but I couldn't help and let my eyes roam down her body. Why the hell does she need a bra?

"Stop staring at me and let me get dressed. Kelly is waiting for us." Who the hell is Kelly?

"How about..." I started walking towards in a penguin style stride because my pants where still halfway down my thighs. "We stay in and have our own little fun?" I purred in her ear, gently biting it and as my hands fell on her breast. She chuckled lightly with a small smirk on her face, this could end really good for me or really sad.

"And exactly what would we do?" She said innocently bating her long eye-lashes at me.

"Well I could take you on a fun ride all night long" I said trailing kisses down her neck, enjoying the feeling of her smooth honey-suckle skin against my lips. I really need to buy that body lotion by the tons because it might just be the second best thing I ever tasted in my life.

Laura's sweet savoring cunt is the first.

"Oh yeah." She said in a semi-moan.

"Yeah." I said gliding down my hands on her body, enjoying the warm heat that radianted off her because she was fresh out the shower.

"And I'll even try that new idea you had a couple days ago." I bargained. Her eyes lit up with excitement and lust. Laura has always loved to learn new things, she believes that you can never stop learning or that every new experience is awesome. Ideally, Laura is never wrong. She was reading this book called, Indulging Release which is surprising about different sexual positions to have a better orgasm state. The title is misleading.

However, I don't see how having me 47⁰ degree angle while she tilts at the 76⁰ angle will make our sex more satisfying. I mean I thought our sex was pretty great, at least I have enjoyed our fuck sessions. I end up pretty wiped out with her riding me at the end, Laura has good stamina for her body type. I wonder if it's all the waffles and ice cream she eats because I swear after round 3 two days ago she looked ready to run a marathon. I felt like I had just finished a marathon. Maybe I need less chocolate chip cookies at night.