chapter 1

Ross Pov

I felt the sun shining through the window hitting my face. It must be morning by now, I slightly moved around in bed only to feel another body next to me.

Shit! did I overslept?

I quickly opened my eyes and saw a naked red-head next to me, she was lightly snoring. I examined her body through the thin sheet that was covering her body, she a nice ass and she was light in skin-tone. I tried to move slowly and quietly out of the bed so that she wouldn’t wait up. I began to slip on my pants when my phone started ringing.

Fuck. shhh shhh I tried yelling at phone so that it could ring quieter, so that the redhead didn’t wake up. Surprisingly she didn’t even move, wow she must be a heavy sleeper but she’s a loud screamer. I finally found my phone it was on the sofa-chair, I wonder why? Didn’t we ... oh yeah now I remember we used the chair at the second round of sex, man this chick flexible she was able to put her leg in the air while she right on my-

(Phone is still ringing)

I forgot someone was calling me, I looked down at the screen and saw her picture pop up on my phone. I quickly answered with a smile on my face.

“hey shor”

“hey laur” I said whispering while trying to find my shirt and shoes.

“ wanna have some breakfast Cindy’s?”

“Yeah sure meet you there in 20.”

“Ok bye.” I hung up and picked my shirt from the floor near the window, suddenly the redhead started waking up.

“hey where you going?” She asked pulling the sheets up to cover herself.

“work.” I said and I put on my shoes and stuff my cellphone and car keys into my pocket.

“But I thought we could have some breakfast first and then ... you know have... some more of last night’s action.” She said standing up on the bed on kneeling and putting her arms around my neck as the bedsheet fell off. She began to kiss my neck and pressed herself against me. Wow those feel nice, I put my hands around her waist pulling her away a bit.

I just stared down her chest not even bothering to look at her face, I quickly remember laur and pulled away from her completely. Wow boobs are a distraction for me.

“I have to go maybe some other time.” I said heading for the door.

“Call me.” She screamed before I slammed her door shut.

“Yeah... I don’t so.” I mumbled to myself.

----

Cindy’s Cafe

I arrived about 5 minutes earlier than laur so I decided to have some coffee while I waited for her. A cute blonde waitress about 5’9 while flirty smile came to my table, while she was walking towards me her third button near her chest came undone accidently. I gave her a small smile.

“Hey are you ready to order?”

“Yeah let me get a coffee.” I said.

“Ok be right back.” She smiled and winked at me. While she walking away she swayed her hips from side to side making her ass seem more out,in an attempt to make her ass look bigger.

I sipped my coffee and ate my complimentary cookies as I played on my phone. I heard the door open and the sound of heels walking in really fast, I glanced up knowing who it was and smiled brightly.  

“hey” I stood from my seat and hugged her.

“sorry I’m late traffic was horrible.” she said taking a seat.