Chapter 2

Ross Pov

I woke up to grumbling noises coming from my stomach. I picked up my phone from the nightstand and rubbed my tummy in hopes of settling it down, and glance at the screen as it read 9am. 'Hmm I pretty sure Laura’s wake by now and hopefully she almost done with breakfast!'

I threw on some jeans, a muscle white tee over my head and slipped on my converse, running my hands threw my soft blonde hair making it seem less crazy... hopefully. I stood in front of laura’s apartment and instantly the smell of fresh roast coffee flared through my nostrils, waking the hungry beast I call a stomach. I mentally thanked the skies for laura being awake and almost being done with cooking breakfast.

Laura who nevered seemed to mind my presence as I freely walk in and out of apartment whenever I please, was wearing a long white t-shirt that went just below her perfect big butt. Also, showing off her long white legs that despite being almost a foot shorter than me; her legs when uncovered, seemed to run for miles.

“hey laur!” I said as I watch laura jump a bit at my outburst as she was just starting to sip her coffee.

“Don’t you knock? Ross I could be naked you know!” I smirked.

“Now wouldn’t that be a greay way to start my morning! how about a little preview?” I asked wiggling my eyebrows at her as she just rolled her eyes at me.

“Ugh Perv!” She said and smacked my arm.

Laura and I might be best friends, but there was no no denying that she was very very attractive. Although, teasing her was one of my favorite things about our friendship, what I loved about it most, was that it never got awkward between us. She and I could walked around in undergarments together and we wouldn’t care. We’ve even slept on the same bed together cuddling and spooning - but that was just our thing in our friendship.

I always liked to sleeping hugging a pillow or the stuffed bear that laura gave me once as a gift for my birthday.  But having laura was much better than pillow or bear because she would hug me back and give off this nice warm feeling that I needed to fall asleep.

“Anyways, what’s for breakfast? I’m starving! I didn’t have any dinner last night because someone went on their fourth date and didn’t have time to cook for me... Laura.” I said crossing my arms over my chest and giving her the best hard look I could give her in a joking way.

“What... I told I was going out. And besides you’re 21 years old and you still can’t cook? Momma stormie must have brought home the wrong child!” She said setting the plates on the table.

“Hey! my mommy didn’t bring the wrong child home, I am awesome! you meanie!” I pouted and stuck my tongue out at her like a five year old.

“So what? why can’t you cook? Mr. I’m Awesome.” She smirked at me while I walked closer to her and sat down.

“I can so cook! I just chose to not to. Why should I cook when my awesome Best friend cooks deliciously good food? like these waffles ooo gimme gimme” I said stacking two golden waffle on my plate with 3 sausages.

“hmm... lazy! flattery will get you no more Mr. lynch.” She said. she turned her back towards me because she going to sit down in her seat when I grabbed her waist and pulled down to seat her on my lap.

“Ross... I’m hungry let me go!” she said trying to get out of my grip but it was too strong for her.

“Nope. You’re sitting right here watching me eat his beautiful waffles.” I said and tighten the grip around her waist making sure she couldn’t escape.