Chapter 8

A/N: SHORT UPDATE BUT ONE AT LAST! READ A/N AT THE END :)

Ross Pov

"I said that he couldn't leave his hotel room! Why the hell did he go out last night?!" I furiously whispered at my newest client handler. Teen Celebrities really do think that they can do anything without consequences don't they?

"I don't care if the goddamn girl practically sucked his dick in front of the press! I said no late night outings. John already wants to pull the plug on his album release. Do you how many millions he will costs the company?!" I screamed into the phone, angered by the incompetence of some people. Adults handle the teen, not the other way around. Laura began to stir in her sleep. Considering the long wild night we had I'm surprised that she's even moving right now. I look over my shoulder watching her body spread out onto my side of the bed as she pulled the pillow closer to her body while the silky sheet draped over her body slowly slipped down, exposing her body more.

Morning sex is a good breakfast idea, right?

Annie, my traveler consultant and soon to be, ex-assistant, snapped me out of my sex filled thoughts when she said that Jace had been arrested.

"Did he what?!" I yelled loudly accidently bumping into the bed poll and stubbing my toe, as my screams filled in the empty peaceful silence of the apartment and waking up Laura in the process.

"Shit!" I yelled in pain. My phone slipping out of my hands falling onto the bed, as I grabbed my foot in pain.

"Ross, are you okay?" Laura said getting from the bed and walking over to me in small strides with only panties.

I was torn. I was panting. I was lost.

I couldn't decide whether to pay attention the twins who were calling my name her beautiful areolas perking at the small breeze coming in slightly bouncing in small jumps, or enjoying the view of her nude body in small strides she took to get over to me. Or the throbbing pain of my toe as I felt it pulsate against the layers of skin.

What the hell was I so angry about?

"Let me see Ross, move your hand." Laura said kneeling down as she sat me down on the bed. Her creamy breast dangled in front of me, aching to be held –to be touched, caressed by my hands. She raked her fingers between the strands of her hair, moving them out of the way as she slid her fingers down my leg. Goosebumps rising as her cold fingers kept moving, lower and lower.

"It's just a small cut and bruise... I think you'll be fine." She whispered, slowly looking up at me –her big brown eyes sparking as she chuckled. She looked –

"Hello Ross?!" Annie screamed startling Laura and myself from the moment.

"uh yeah yeah I'm still here Annie." I said slowly trying to refocusing my attention on the main issue and not my dick's main concern.

I watched as Laura put on a shirt and walked out of the room, leaving me with a babbling Annie. I should really pay attention to her and not be looking at Laura's ass in the living room.

Breakfast on her? Hmm yes.

"Ross!" Annie screamed.

"What?!" I said freighted. God her ass is distracting.

"Jace, bad press, no money!! Have you been listening?!"

"Yes I have. Look Annie, bail his ass out and avoid the press because John here's about this –not only will our asses be handed over on a silver plate but you will be out of a job. So I suggest that you keep this quiet and away from everybody."