Chapter 2: Bella

Here's chapter 2!

~Elementary School Playground~

Jay lightly pushed himself on the swing as he brushed his feet on the dirt. Beside him was Kristen who was joyfully swinging higher than ever, giggling. Sapphire leaned against the swing set pole staring at Jay.

" I don't want to be here. I wanna go home and not learn, " Jay groaned.

" We all don't wanna be here, Jay. But you have it easy this year, you have Kindergarten. Krissy and I have second grade," Sapphire complained.

" Yeah, but you guys have each other. Who do I have? Nobody!" Jay whined.

The school bell rang. Kristen brushed her feet on the dirt to slow down the swing and then jumped off. Sapphire and Kristen picked up their backpacks off the ground.

" We'll see you after school when Uncle Garth picks us up, okay?" Sapphire smiled and walked off to the second grade building.

" Good luck Jay. Don't be scared to make some new friends, all right?" Kristen smiled wide and ran after Sapphire.

Jay got up from the swing and picked up his backpack. He turned to see the rest of the Kindergarteners in line with their teachers. He slowly approached the lines and got in the very back of the class line.

-Jump City Park-

Wally blew a loud whistle at his older boy, Watson. " I hope you're finished with warming up because I'm going to need you to run 500 laps around the whole park. "

" 500 laps?! Whatever happened to 300?" Watson sounded shocked.

" you gotta step up your game, Watson.. You ready?" Wally asked.

Watson got into his running position. As always, he looked concentrated. When he heard his father blow the whsitle, Watson sprinted where red and yellow blurs circled around the park.

-Wests Mansion, training room-

" All right boys, now, your powers can easily get out of hand when you don't learn how to control them right. You can accidentally hex the wrong person, so, I have set up red and blue dummies around the room. Hex only the red ones, not the blue ones. Okay? " Jinx ran behind her sons so she would not get hit by the hexes. After she yelled go, Willy and Jacky began throwing their red hexes at the red dummies, trying to avoid the blue ones.

A streak of red energy bursted out of Willy's hands which hit a red dummy. He front flipped his way to the group of dummies and started striking them out. Jacky jumped, front flipped, and landed on one red dummy as he striked a red hex on it. After the battle, Jinx came from behind and gave her boys an applause.

" Well done, boys, " Jinx said. Her eyes glowed and one hand circulated an electric pink. She pushed her hand front which made the rest of the leftover blue dummies get pushed back against the training room wall.

~Titans Tower~

The Titan alarm was ringing as it flashed red all over the common room. Cyborg worked his fingers on the touch screen keyboard as he located the villains.
" Control Freak, Mad Mod, and Dr. Light at are at it. Mad Mod is 5 miles from here, Control Freak is 10 miles from here, and Dr. Light is 7 miles from the tower."

" Starfire and I will take Control Freak. Raven, Beast boy, take Dr. Light. Cyborg, Bumblebee, Aqualad, you get Mad Mod. Everyone know their part?" Nightwing commanded his team. They responded with a nod. " all right. TITANS GO!"

The titans ran off the tower and said their goodbyes to their children as they left. Vincent and Roman were playing video games on the couch. Rachel sat on the kitchen table a sandwich for lunch next to her sister Gabby, who was reading. Geena lounged on the couch next to Vincent, reading a fashion magazine.