Chapter 3: Playdate

WHO IS READY FOR CHAPTER 3!!!???

~Titans Tower~
-The Next Morning-

" Sapphire, Kristen, are you the ready for the school?" Starfire called out.

Sapphire and Kristen came running their way in the common room. Sapphire wore jumper overalls and a blue shirt under it with her blue backpack on her shoulder. Kristen wore a yellow dress with black sandals and her black backpack on her shoulder.

" All right! Let's go girls," Bee said. She lead the kids out of the tower and in the T-car.

After they left, the Titan alarm buzzed flashing red lights all over the room. Cyborg rushed in the common room and began tracking down the villain.

" it's Cinderblock, " Cyborg sounded as if it were a complaint.

" what is he up to?" Nightwing asked.

" he's crashing the city."

" all right, let's get going. TITANS GO," Nightwing yelled and the the titans rushed out of the tower.

~Jump City Elementary School~

" You guys want to meet Bella?" Jay asked as he slid down the red slide on the playground.

" sure, I guess," Sapphire said cooly.

" YEAH," Kristen yelled.

Jay nodded and looked around his surroundings. He found Bella walking her way to the swing sets.

" BELLA!!! OVER HERE," Jay yelled as he waved his arms up in the air.

Bella switched her direction and began walking to the slide. Her head held high and she smiled at him.

" Hi," she greeted.

" Bella these are my friends Sapphire and Kristen," Jay introduced proudly.

Sapphire nodded and Kristen gave Bella a wide smile with a wave. Just then, the school bell rang and the students came running out the playground and field.

" we have to go," Bell said and turned back walking to the Kindergarten lines.

~Jump City~

Nightwing charged at Cinderblock with his nunchucks. He skillfully climbed on him until he reached the top of his head. From there, Nightwing used his nunchucks to choke Cinderblock. Cinderblock was starting to lean back and lose balance.

Beast boy then morphed to a dinosaur and charged at Cinder block, making him fall on his back, just in time for Nightwing to escape the fall.

Cinderblock tried getting back up, but Starfire's exploding starbolts blasted after him which caused him to stay on ground.

~Elememtary School~
-TIME JUMP-

A red car was parked beside the curb next to the field which had gates around it.

Kid Flash honked the horn as he yelled, " JAYDEN!"

Jinx slapped his hand away from the wheel and shouted, " WALLY STOP!"

Soon, Jay came running through the field gates and headed his way to the car. He opened the doors and got in as he got himself buckled up.

" can you drop me off of Bella's house now?" Jay whined.

" well hello to you too," Jinx sarcastically mumbled as she crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

" haha okay. Did you get the address?" Kid Flash asked.

" she wrote it down," Jay handed a piece of paper that had Bella's address to it.

Kid Flashes nodded and began typing the address on his phone navigator then started to drive.

~Bella's Home~

Kid Flash stood in front of the house and rang the doorbell. Jinx stood next to him, holding Jay's hand. Soon, the door answered and behind the door was a tall man with ginger hair a black shirt and denim jeans. He greeted the family with a smile and a simple hello.

" are you the West's?" The man asked.

" yes, we are here to drop off Jay," Kid Flash replied.

Jay let go of Jinx's hand and stepped inside the house.

" would you guys like to come in?" The man asked.

" yes actually, I'd like to have a talk with Bella-" Jinx said stepping inside the doorway.

" nope, we're actually just gonna go home," Kid Flash said as he blocked Jinx with his arm.
Then he called again," JAY!"

Jay came running with Bella at the doorway.

" hey, we'll pick you up at 5, okay?" Kid Flash said softly to his son. Jay nodded. " give your dad a hug!" He said with extended arms.

Jay rushed in and gave his father a big hug. Then he gave Jinx a hug on her waist as she hugged him back. He then returned back inside the house where the man gave the final goodbye and closed the door when Kid and and Jinx left.

When Jay and Bella were in the room, the man transformed into a woman. She had short black hair, red lips, a red outift and black boots. The woman walked to the kitchen where she met with Bella's father.

In Bella's room, Jay sat on the edge of her bed with a coloring book as Bella played with her dolls.

" let's play a game," Bella said then settled her dolls down.

" I love games!" Jay yelled as he dropped a red crayon.

" let's have a staring contest," Bella grinned.

" fine, I bet I'm better at you at it."

" one way to find out. Ready, set, STARE!"

Jay stared at Bella without blanket, and Bella stared deep into Jay's eyes.

" you have to look at the person straight in the eyes in a staring contest, Jay," Bella said not keeping her eyes off of Jay.

Jay eyed her. He noticed a flash of red in her eyes and disappeared. Then, he felt nothing.

A flash of red appeared on Jay's eyes. He blinked and shook his head.

" follow me," Bella demanded.

Bella led Jay downstairs and in the kitchen. On the end of the table sat Bella's father and standing next to him was the short black haired woman.

" Jayden West. Have a seat. We must talk," the man said.

Jay took a seat at the other end of the table, waiting for the man to speak.

" we are control of you now, boy. You will do as we command. You are part of this team now. Do you understand?" The white haired man said in a serious tone.

" yes sir, master," Jay said with no emotion.

" oh. No need to call me master, boy. You shall call me by the name of, Brother Blood," he said with an evil grin.

" Welcome to the Brotherhood of Evil," the short black haired girl said in her Russian accent.

OH SNAAAP!!!!
Disclaimer: I do not own the Teen Titans.