Chapter 4: DNA

Thank you guys for all of your feedback, I appreciate it. Please keep commenting, I wanna know what you guys think in these chapters. :)
BUT ANYWAY, HERE IS CHAPTER 4, ENJOY GUYS!

" come boy. I will take you to the laboratory. It's time to experiment," Brother Blood said with a smirk. He got up from the chair and walked to a dark hallway, which led to the lab. Bella, Madame Rouge, and the hypnotized Jay followed.

~Lab~

In the lab, Monsieur Mallah was mixing chemicals while the Brain was setting up a bed for Jay.

" Sit here boy," Blood said while tapping on the set up bed.
" You too, Madame."

Jay and Madame Rouge sat on the end of the bed which was covered in thin paper, like in children hospitals.

Mallah came up to Jay with a syringe, wipes, a needle, a small dish, and bandages.
" stay still," he said and began cleaning Jay's arm with a wipe.
He shot Jay in the arm with the needle which made blood drip down. Jay leaned so his blood can drip on the small dish that was placed underneath him. When blood filled the dish, Mallah wiped Jay's arm and put a bandage on him. Mallah carried the blood dish over to Madame Rouge. He used the syringe to suck up Jay's blood and set it on a napkin on a table. On that table, he attached tubes onto Madame Rouge's arms with a plastic bag filled with water. Once the tubes were attached, Mallah poured the blood in the bag which traveled in Rouge's arm.

" you have his DNA, nobody will suspect a thing," Mallah said washing his hands.

-TIME JUMP-

A doorbell rung from downstairs. Moments later, Jay opened the door next to Bella and found his parents standing outside.

" hey you!" Kid Flash said with a smile.

" where is your dad, Bella?" Jinx asked.

" he's pretty busy on the phone. Work stuff. Thanks for having Jay over!" Bella said.

" no problem, " Kid Flash said.

Jinx and Jay started walking to the car as Kid Flash followed. He turned to find Bella waving goodbye and he waved back. Then the car drove off.

~Titans Tower~

The common doors opened while Jinx, Kid Flash, and Jay entered the tower.

" hey everyone," Nightwing greeted from the living room.

" where were you guys?" Cyborg asked, while typing on the titan computer.

" Jay had a playdate with Bella," Kid Flash responded.

" OOOOOH," Sapphire and Kristen added with a giggle.

" I have a glorious idea! Please friends, stay for the dinner? Tonight I am cooking one of the best Tameran dishes!" Starfire said twirling around.

Kid Flash and Jinx stood there nervously and gulped. They just stammered in response.

" OH PLEASE FRIENDS? " Starfire pleaded.

Jinx sighed, " okay... Kids wash up."

Watson used his speed to beat his brothers to the bathroom, leaving Willy and Jacky behind. Jay waited for his brothers until they were all in the bathroom. Instead, he made his way to the Titans security room. Jay made sure the door was closed and locked. Jay then hacked all the cameras and security in the tower.

Then, his body transformed into a woman dressed in red with short black hair. Madame Rouge grabbed her communicator and contacted Brother Blood.

" it is done. Release them now," Madame Rouge said in her Russian accent and hung up.

This chapter was a little short, but I haven't updated in awhile so I had to post something.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Teen Titans