Chapter 3

It the next morning and I just woke up Jayden woke up long time ago So I woke up and found breakfast on the side Jayden slept on I was happy becoz my little brother made me breakfast So I ate and went off for a shower when I came out the bed was made and I thought I was gonna make it Well my brother has a heart of an angel he loves people just like his sister... Ohh Well I will never let any girl hurt him Becoz I know how girls can be becoz I am one.

After that hott shower I got dressed and packed my bag and went down stairs and when I got there my mom was Sitting watching NEWS waiting for us to finish off Well I told Jayden to tell her we ready to leave we left we dropped of Jayden frist So I was left with my mom in the car she we as taking me to school becoz now she had to drop me off.

She wanted to tell to me and all I did was just step out without saying good bye to her.. I really didn't care becoz she was very wrong about last night I really didn't like what she did.

She saw I was happy to see Brandy but when I was around her I was grumpy Well though it's life shell be strong for the second time I said that.

So we walked around the play ground becoz we were a bit early to we were shooting goals into the netball hops... while we were playing Ryan and Leo showed up and ran with our ball we had to ran after them until we got our ball back.... boys can be very fun to be with sometimes So we were with them till school started even in line.

Morning session
*************
So we were in our line and the mean group of girls giving Brandy a mean look just becoz,they saw her happy I could tell that they were planning something So all I,Dudu is just left them...So I took Brandy and we went to them and we stood with them and we said Hi to them just to show them being nice is not a bad thing to do.

So during that time we were told that they will me a metric dance in two weeks we were all exited to hear that So we were screaming with joy... I wasn't really shore is someone will come around... Well even though they don't come I don't mind being lonely but I bet Brandy will have Leo back before two weeks I will help her get him and I would never let her down as a close friend.

So as I was walking I saw one of the guys that Brandy and I saw yesterday.
He came over to me and he had a smile on his face Well I had to smile back even though I'm not a daring person.

"Ohh Hi you must be Jemmy. "

"Yeah that's me I'm the new girl in school."

"Ohh I'm Jeymen. "

"Ohh Ok it was nice meeting you Jeymen."

"Thanks... I must say you a very beautiful girl."

"Ohh Well Thanks. "

That time I had my glasses on and I never knew a guy would say that to me becoz for the past two years boys would say I am ugly becoz I was nerd.

Well though I think his lying to me but it's fine I don't care it's what he thinks about me anyways I have a feeling that tells me you were never ugly.

So when I went to Brady I saw her and Leo having a flirting time and here on the other side Lia is giving her some bitchy look So I couldn't hold myself So I went to Lia and told her that Brandy has Nothing against her So she must please Back off becoz she'd my friend.

All she did was try to slap me and I stopped her a told not to ever t ryt y that again and I bitch slapped her and she was crying Well I got into trouble for doing that I was very wrong... even worse I'm the need chic in this school.

Study session
************
So I'm Sitting with Leo,Brandy and Ryan and we about to study then another class comes in and it's 12AD as I watched people coming in and I saw Jeymen when I saw him I looked away as fast as I can and I heard Leo saying

"Jeymen brother."

"Wait..what yols are brothers??"

"Yeah we twins."

"OMG YOLZ LOOK NOTHING ALIKE TO BE HONEST."

I was too shocked and to hear that they brothers anyways I'll have to just get use to it.
But I even flirted with Jaymen and I take Leo as a brother So we all have to study boy girl and the boy you have to study with has to be from the other class. So let's say im number 3 on the class list the boy that number is my partner till we finish grade 12
So,when I,was told that Jeymen was my partner I was scard I don't know for what reason.... but I'll be strong .

I just went to sit down took out my books and started studying the funny thing is that Ryan had and eye on Jeymen the whole time as my hair went into my face and I would take it away and as soon as I did that Jeymen would blow inside his shirt and say it's hott.

Well I never found it funny becoz I knew what was running in his head So I just smiled all the time ...So after the study time Ryan and look at me head to toe and put a disgusted face I would just laugh and continue with life.

Ad soon as I stood up I whipped my hair out of my face and run my hand in my hair and take my glasses off and Jeymen would say

"DAMN THIS CHIC IS HOTT AS F."

"really Jeymen we all know you like her."

"Uhmm... No I don't."

"MMMHHHH IF YOU Say So Jeymen.!!"

The two classes together was fun... it was fun at the end when the class said MMMHHHHUU if you  say So.
That. Was the best part for me out of the whole study session it was very fun.

Lunch time
***********
I'm walking around the school with Brandy and she was telling me about her convention with her and Leo this morning it was good things only and I could see that Leo still liked Brandy but he was hiding it you inside it was very easy for me to see it cause I look at you in your eyes I could tell who you like.

Brandy and I are busy laughing under the tree saying stupid thing it was the best lunch time ever.... Lia came to us and wanted to chill with us we just looked at her and laughed... she was sad all we did was just walk away you could see she needed friends.

Becoz all her friends don't want her after what happened to her me hitting her they said shes too weak Well I didn't like what they say about her becoz it's mean to such about a person... even if she bullied my friend I'm still friendly to her becoz I don't think two negative make a right

So all I did I'd just let her in after a while Ryan called Lia to the side and said.

"Hi..Lia I was wondering if you  could be my girlfriend?"

"YESS!!"

We were happy for our friend you could see Ryan was happy and his happier becoz Lia is the girl he sits next to in study session and Leo sits next to my best friend Brandy So basically Lia and Jeymen are from the same class.

So lunch time was over it was time to go for our classes and have the normal periods we have everyday.

Well I think I'm loving the school becoz the people here are too lovely and kind.

Well I heard Jeymen and List talking around the coner saying

"Well Lia I see you friends with Jemmy."

"Yeah I am she's a very cool nerd,I never knew I would meet such a cool nerd."

"And she's too beautiful too."

"Ohh Well Jeymen I know you didn't come. Here to complement. How pretty she looks i know you need something."

"Uhmm Well Yeah I want Jemmy. I just need to get her. She's this. Hot. Sexy chic."

"So u like her Mmmmmmm nice shelled you too don't tell I told you please."

I wasn't happy about what she did cause she said wouldn't tell him but it's Ok I'll broke strong.