the call

Alright here it comes the day for my test my first for my exorcism omg I'm so afraid to take it what happens if I fail but wait I never know what it is ? Is it a paper or something real like something happens in front of me?..

The door knocks and I look at my clock and it midnight confused why would someone knock at this hour? I get up from my chair looking threw the peep hole seeing a mail man looking at his hands getting something out of his bag I open the door "yes?" The mail man pulls out a envelope smiles "is this Lucy bloodwells?" I look at the envelope that is in his hand taking it "yes , I'm Lucy bloodwells " the mail man looks at me and smiles again and gives a good bye greeting bye noding and he walks away and I look at the envelope seeing a weird finger print marked in red. I close my door and I sit back down on my bed opening my envelope as it smells like weird classic boy Cologne smelling like fresh red roses I slip the letter out of the envelope seeing it written in cursive I grab my glasses from my window sill . "hello, I hope you are reading this Lucy bloodwells my dear love I have been waiting for this day for you to hear my confessing words but the thing is lucy you will not remember me after the accident after your mother's death so that's why there is no meaning to give you my name plus after reading this Dont be scared of hearing you're cellphone going off by a number 666 and Dont be scared to answer. Sincerely E,M ♥".

I looked at the letter confused of a weird person sending me saying all this creepy stuff then the next minute my phone started ringing by a number of 666.666.6696 saying a unknown mark. I grabbed my phone and gulped feeling a deep sunken feeling in my chest as I answer the phone a weird whispery voice answer saying "you read my letter darling"? Chuckles as I answer back "who is this"!? He answer in a deep darkening voice. "We will soon meet my lover". The phone hangs up with a tone of beeping echoing in the back and I close my phone and my body couldn't stop shaking and when I set my phone down I felt like someone was watching me but I rubbed my face trying to calm my self down not to get to worried about it and not forget I have a test in a few hours.