Chapter 24 | Arrival

*Jack's POV*

I'm not sure what I saw in that photo album was real but Sabina throwing it out of my hands confirmed it. Every time I would try to talk to her about that day, she'll ignore it and change subjects immediately. Could this be the complicated past her parents were talking about? Because it sure is complicated and confusing.

I shake the thought from my head and go back to reading the text I got almost 9 hours ago.

Hey, just got on the plane. Can't wait to see you guys again! It's been too long, we need to catch up Jack. See you soon!

That was the last text she sent. I can't wait until Laura gets here. It's been such a long time since I've seen her and now she's coming back again, this time, permanently. I've missed her a lot and the chats we used to have. But now she's coming to England, it almost feels like a dream come true.

The doorbell rings but I stay in my room. It's not like the person ringing the doorbell is for me. But what if it's Laura? She'd text me if she was here in England, or would she? I sit on my bed puzzling over this thought when the door to my room opens.

"You've got a visitor Jack," My mom says. I stand up, half expecting Laura, when Sabina walks in. She closes the door and walks into my open arms.

"Hey," I say.

"Hey." She stands on her tiptoes and kisses me on the lips. Every time she kisses me, I feel an electric spark run through my body. I don't know why she does this to me but it's getting kind of addicting. Like my special drug that I know I'll never be able to give up. No rehab could ever fix it.

"Have Jack and Alexa talked yet?" I ask, tracing patterns on her palm.

"Not as far as I know. Do you really think they'll get back together again?" Sabina says.

"There's a chance. I'd be surprised if they don't." Sabina starts giggling. "What?" I question.

"When Alexa came round my house, she saw pictures of Jack and she thought he was my boyfriend." I tense up when she says that and I don't know why. Is it the thought of Sabina being with someone else and not me? "But I told her you're my boyfriend and it looked as if she was relieved Jack wasn't my boyfriend. I swear she's not over him yet." I relax.

"Wait, why did she think Jack was your boyfriend?" I ask with curiosity.

"You know I have loads of pictures stuck around my mirror?" I nod in response. She has a lot of pictures and it looks good. "Well there was some of me and Jack and I was going to put up some more but Alexa came over and she just assumed it."

"Oh right," I say bluntly.

"Oh my gosh! You're jealous!" She exclaims.

"What? No, I'm not. I was just asking."

"Aha sure Jack. You keep telling yourself that." She smirks at me. I lean forward and start tickling her. She shrieks and she knows I've found her weakness. I tickle her until she's begging for mercy. "Jack stop, please! Stop tickling me!" Sabina demands.

"Say you're sorry," I growl. She shakes her head furiously and I keep tickling her.

"You know I'm right!" She cries.

"So it's alright if I throw you out of the window?" I ask innocently.

"What!" Sabina shrieks. It looks like her eyes are on the verge of popping out. I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder. She pounds her fists on my back but I chuckle instead.

"Ok, outside for you then!"

"Jack stop! I'm sorry ok! You're not jealous!" She says quickly. I put her down and she holds onto me, trying to catch her breath.