In the Library

STALKER'S POV

My Dear Alyssa walks in just in time, even though her schedule was delayed by her shock of the pictures. I think she's taking it rather well, because she's acting as if nothing happened. Wow she's good actor, just sitting there, like no one knows what had happened.

Maybe I'll write her a letter, to put in her locker, as an explanation to the pictures. I don't want my love to be confused, if she was confused than she'll never realize our undying love for each other.

ALYSSA'S POV

"Hey Andy."

"Hey Aly."

"Ready to pick a book?"

"Yeah."

"Oh yeah, no science related books. You know I hate science."

"Yeah I know... I keep offering to tutor you but you keep denying for unknown reasons."

"Maybe it's because science is too complicated?"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night."

"Your right, it does help me sleep at night!" I laugh.

"Whatever, let's go to the library and look for a book." He says and rolls his eyes at me jokingly.

"Ok Andy, LEGGO off we go, onwards ho!"

I grab his hand and run out of the classroom to the library. When we get there we go straight to the historical section.

"Okay, let's start here."

"Okayy, then we go to science section?"

"Nope, not happening, your gonna have to carry me there!"

"Are you sure?" He looks at me with a evil look.

"Yes, I'm sure. I'm not going there!"

"Whatever, remember you asked for it." He smirks.

"Asked f- " I get cutoff by Andy throwing me over his shoulder and running through the back of the library were no one is.

"Andy put me down! Be careful your gonna drop me on my face and kill me, then I'm gonna come back and haunt you!"

"Fine, only because you asked so nicely..."

He puts me down onto the two person bean bag, then sits down next to me.

As soon as he sits, I put my feet on his lap.

"Are you comfortable?" Andy asks.

"Yeah, you make quite the footstool!"

"Glad I'm as good as a footstool." He says sarcastically.

"Thank you, by the way."

"For what?"

"For being an awesome footstool!" I grin and whisper-yell at him.

"Only the best for Aly!" He smiles.

STALKER'S POV

My love leaves the classroom with her partner, once they get permission to pick out a book for the report. I wait a few minutes before asking the English teacher for the hall pass.

Once I get to the library, I wander around looking for my love. I spot them in the historical section and I take out my camera.

Look at him, picking up my girl and running around with her over his shoulder.

*snap*

Another picture I think she will be pleased to know that, I know where her school is.

*snap*

I should be laughing with her, not that boy. She should be propping her feet up on me and complimenting on how comfortable I am.

Soon, My love, soon.

----------------------

Thanks for reading if anyone thinks I'm going too fast with them cause you know the pictures I'm thinking I should've started to where it began but I'm not if you have any ideas of where you want it to go message me ! Thanks !!
I'm not very good with writing because this is my first story so please tell me what you think I did wrong hate if you want I don't care I need to know if I started at the wrong place in the story
- V